Valued Contributor

Loved it!!! Please do more with this show. Shawn is so personable and makes it fun to watch.

Frequent Contributor

I couldn't agree more. She is a natural for an audience. Shawn is a joy for me to watch.

Honored Contributor
Wasn't she great with the audience? No sign of foot or vertigo problems today.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/11/2014 kachina624 said: Wasn't she great with the audience? No sign of foot or vertigo problems today.

hahahahaha........and I missed that show.....hahahaha...

Honored Contributor

All I remember is during Isaac's show, she kept sharing that she HAD to take a potty break before her next 2-hr show...

WT??? Did we REALLY need to know that? {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Valued Contributor
Shawn is Shawn, that is what makes her relatable! She is wonderful. I remember when she first started, I couldn't watch her, but once you learn she's not fake, and just being her, her beauty shines through!
Honored Contributor

Sorry, but she sounded like a grade school teacher..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

When I was flipping channels, I saw some audience members doing "selfless" with Shawn. I just kept going to the next channel. When I watch QVC, it's for the products, not a show host doing "selfies". Sorry, JMHO.

Regular Contributor

I like Shawn a lot. I will watch her presentations even if I'm not buying. She is fun and entertaining. Her and Isaac together are a hoot!

Honored Contributor
On 7/12/2014 Krimpette said:

When I was flipping channels, I saw some audience members doing "selfless" with Shawn. I just kept going to the next channel. When I watch QVC, it's for the products, not a show host doing "selfies". Sorry, JMHO.

Oddly enough, it would seem there's room for both... I think sometimes the hosts take it too far, but a steady diet of product presentation after product presentation, especially since there's not a lot of product variability these days, would get very boring very fast, at least for some of us.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...