Occasional Contributor
I am missing the OLD Gossip watches style. Remember the Gossip Tourneau faced watch that looked much like the Cartier Roadster? And several more with the beautiful tourneu face? Think G.I.L.I. line has something to so with it?
Trusted Contributor
Do they even sell Gossip anymore? I bought a ton of them! Loved all the different colored leather bands.
Valued Contributor

I also bought many, many, Gossip watches. Outside of needing a battery change from time to time they are exceptional watches for the price point.

Come to think about it, I haven't seen these watches around for a long time.

I don't watch QVC that often; so I will check their website to see what if anything they have.

Valued Contributor

OK I checked QVC website.

There are 14 Gossip watches. Really no selection for me. The ones I like, I already own. The others that are available are not my style.

Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the feedback. I think we have lost a great vendor!
Super Contributor
Gossip is a QVC house brand.
Contributor

I too, L-O-V-E Gossip! Would love to see some jewel tone bands for fall 2014. What about it Q????? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder why they haven't been selling them lately....I use to buy them all the time...they were great watches and always a good price point....

Honored Contributor
I have several Gossip watches, great quality and great styles. I haven't bought a watch in a while, I certainly hope Q doesn't stop selling them.
Honored Contributor

I'd more this it's the quality issue than GILI. I ordered Gossip some time back when they used to sell 3 for whatever.

I did use them, but never thought they were worth what it would have cost me to replace the batteries, so I've moved on except for two which have bright strap colors I'd never buy in a better watch.

I just can't persuade myself to toss those although I might. They both need batteries and I find when I'd want to wear those colors, my white Isaac ceramic is perfect. Might as well save the price of the batteries and wear that.