Contributor

Extend Easy Pay items before and after on show-only deals!

I have become a huge, online shopping Isaac fan and would buy more of his items if you extended the easy pays on his items beyond his Monday night show from 10:00 to 11:00 p.m.!

I'm a teacher and I'm up at 4:00 a.m., therefore I have to go to bed by 8:30 p.m. est. I miss all of the good deals for Isaac's Monday night shows, which makes me unhappy and loses sales for you!

My suggestion is to extend his easy pays and offer them online two to three hours earlier than his scheduled show at 10:00 p.m., and at least until 6:00 a.m. the following day, for people like myself who can't stay up late.

I also shop at HSN, and they are great about putting all items in the upcoming shows online before their shows air, and they extend the flex-pay into the next day or for days in some cases.

Sales is all about making the customer HAPPY, and you are missing the mark on getting more sales because of your show-only easy pay offers for specific hours. If indeed you want to make your customers happy and increase your sales, please extend your offerings on easy pays for longer periods of time. The end result will be more affordable items for customers and more sales for QVC!

Honored Contributor

Re: Extend Easy Pay items before and after on show-only deals!

It'd be nice, but QVC is quirky about Easy Pay and always has been... "The EP goes away at the end of the day" and "The EP goes away at the end of the show", being two of their favorite mantras... I agree, they'd move more goods if they were a bit more customer friendly and less rigid.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

All you have to do is call C/S and ask. They will change to the EP for you, even two days later. If you happen to miss a TSV or an OTO, you can go ahead and input the order. Then call C/S. They will change to the TSV/OTO pricing and if EZ pay was offered, they will give it to you. In the case of an OTO, just make the phone call and have them place the order.

Remember, QVC is a business, just like any other. They will do most anything to keep you happy.

Contributor

Deadeye Daisy, what a wonderful suggestion, as I didn't know this could be done. Like Stevieb said, QVC is funny about ep and oto, but I honestly never thought to call them to ask. Thanks for the suggestions, and next time when I miss something I wanted on ep, I'll give it a try!

Lovin2Learn

Esteemed Contributor

Often the EZ Pays are shown if you check the tabs on the home page for new items and hot picks. They are posted well before 4am. You can also check special offers on IML page here.

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2014 Deadeye Daisy said:

All you have to do is call C/S and ask. They will change to the EP for you, even two days later. If you happen to miss a TSV or an OTO, you can go ahead and input the order. Then call C/S. They will change to the TSV/OTO pricing and if EZ pay was offered, they will give it to you. In the case of an OTO, just make the phone call and have them place the order.

Remember, QVC is a business, just like any other. They will do most anything to keep you happy.

That's something I did not know. Thanks for the tip.