Frequent Contributor

Why so many "as is" orYany handbags?

Aare there that many returns? Is there a problem with the quality control? I ordered one earlier this week and it hasn't arrived yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why so many ""as is"" orYany handbags?

Hi I brought my first orYany bag in December A236579 in the teal color, I haven't had a chance to carry it yet but I will very soon. I love my bag it's different design wise and large the lining is a light color pattern which I like and it has an outside pocket which is necessary for me.

Which bag did you get?

There are many reasons for returns too large maybe; so I'm not sure either.

Frequent Contributor

A239268 in the teal color block

Esteemed Contributor

Lovely bag suzan enjoy it when you get it which should be any day now.

Honored Contributor

The number or as-is ebbs and flow significantly, well, except for BMak, it seems there are always a ton of those...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I have their backpack. Just spent 3 weeks traveling around Ireland using it as part of my luggage. It was rained on, thrown into the baggage storage on several busses and hauled groceries. It still looks great , no scuffing, color fading , loose straps and the zippers work fine.
Respected Contributor

Who makes these bags - is it Makowski or his wife?

Contributor

Or Yany is by an Israeli designer I believe.The B Maks are Makowsky not Kathy bags.
Respected Contributor

Sign up with Neiman Marcus, with their lunchtime specials, there is at least one offered all the time at about 50% or less of retail.

Honored Contributor

A problem, you bet! Three times I bought 3 of those bags. All three times I had to send them back.

Those O's that hold the straps on have tiny screws on them. They come unscrewed. I loved the bags so much I even went to my local hardware store and tried to buy those tiny, tiny screws.

They don't make screws that small!

Go read the comments. You'll see other people have the same problems. Stay away from the one's that have those big O's on the long straps.