Honored Contributor

I just got the cutest B. Makowsky hobo bag!!! Color me jumping up and down.

My first one. It costs a lot, but he said, go ahead and I was as fast as a freight train doing that. So, I'm excited.

Did anyone else get a new purse, or something else for the first time? Hope so.

Super Contributor

Re: I just got the cutest B. Makowsky hobo bag!!! Color me jumping up and down.

So tell us some details -- what style, color. What made you fall in love with it?

Congrats, qualitygal!!!!!!! Smile

Super Contributor

I promised myself no impulsive buys, looking for sales. Oh no!!!! {#emotions_dlg.blink} I came across a DB program and just fell in love with a summer bag.

First I bought a purse shown on air that had a lower price and came with those extras (that I don't need....lol). Then I found another one online that had not been shown.

{#emotions_dlg.wub} DB Coated Cotton Hydrangea Print Double Handle To Purple/White -- A234838. Love that cute little duck tag on the handles. And I'm a purple fanatic!!!!!

I'm jumping alongside you! ;-)

Trusted Contributor

Did you buy it from the Q? They haven't been showing a lot of Makowsky lately, but once in a while one crops up on a show. I've been seeing lots and lots of BM bags at off-price places like TJ Maxx and Marshall's lately. Much better buys if you like these bags. Hope you found a deal!

Super Contributor

Good for you enjoy your new bag!

Respected Contributor

B Mak has changed now that a China company bought it. It's not the same quality as before. I've seen many of them at TJ Maxx.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

B Mak has changed now that a China company bought it. It's not the same quality as before. I've seen many of them at TJ Maxx.

To each his own with regard to opinions about China, but the difference I see is in BMakowsky handbags is design style. The recent collections since Bruce sold the company are clearly missing Bruce at the helm of the design team.

There was a period when I was buying at least one large B Mak and one smaller bag per season. In all of 2013 I bought one small bag (a holdover from a previous year on sale), and nothing so far this year.

Respected Contributor

qualitygal

I hope you enjoy your new bag.

Super Contributor

I'm so happy for you. He has some BEAUTIFUL bags!!!!!! Enjoy it!!!