Super Contributor

Is Q not selling Birkenstocks any more?

I have had to wear Birkenstocks for years. I wore fashionable shoes when I was young and was on my feet all the time. I ruined my arches, instep, toes, and every part of my feet to look good. Now I am paying the price. My podiatrist told me to wear Birks or get orthopedics a number of years ago. So, I chose Birks, and I bought them from the Q. I need new for work, and I don't see any new choices and very few left in stock.

Does anyone know if the Q is no longer going to have Birks?

Thanks,

tea

Respected Contributor

Re: Is Q not selling Birkenstocks any more?

I just don't like their style. I tried but they weren't very comfortable and were not feminine enough for my tastes.
New Contributor

On 10/13/2013 Angry Bird said:

Birkenstock Central is another great site. QVC stopped airing Birki's on weekends when Sally Coombs left and Claudia became the vendor. This year, only 1 TSV and few airings. {#emotions_dlg.mad} Those Orthoheels are on all the time. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Birki's use to have shoes on Q that none of the other sites had but not anymore.

We want our Birki's!!!!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.crying}

New Contributor

Q lost a lot of sales when Sally left!
Regular Contributor

For years I have ordered from birkenstockexpress.com They are in Oregon, no sales tax and free shipping. Unless you have a wide foot be sure to order Narrow. Birkies run wide. The QVC sizes which I have ordered before are Narrow even though it said Regular width. birkenstockexpress.com has a lot of sales and there are always sales in the bargain bin.

Super Contributor

There is a lady on eBay that sells Birks directly from Germany. There was a style I wanted very badly but they weren't in the US yet. I got them from her for a very good price and not bad shipping. After that first pair, I bought three or four more pairs from her.