Early Access
154 Members and 12173 Guests Online

All About Accessories

Any one shop at Four Corners web-site?

Started 1355266260.803 in All About Accessories | Last reply 1355591829.68 by lovestodance
replies

I did post but no one replied... I saw some what looks like the Genie,or Arrh bras advertised..

These i think maybe more like leisure type ones...

However they look nice,but not sure about fit,or sizing?

I do need some support being over 70 and do sag...

Tried the Genie ones and fit was not good.. I tried both lg,and EXLG 1X...

The larger one was worse then the Lg really pressed me in.. I don't think the ones i am interested have any pads. That's why i think they are more of leisure ones.

Ofcause they show them on young women..{#emotions_dlg.huh}

So here are some questions i need answered.. Firstly has anyone shopped at this site?

As far as sizing i wear mostly Vanity Fair wire free with light padding.. Size 40B..

Do gap a bit with these. I am broad in the back area,and do have some extra flab witch does make them uncomfortable..

I had a lumpthectomy on one of my breasts over 11 yrs ago.. It's fairly small but even with that both breasts do gap..

These bra's do come in shirt sizes.. I am not sure if i should go with Lg which they say is 12-14,or go up to next size which would be 16-18/

I know many people say that sizing on Genie & Arrh bra does not always work with there measurements.

Would not wear these as regular going out bra's.. Maybe just in house,or running out for some small errands..

Sorry making this long,but wanted to get all my thoughts in..

I don't have any stores close by only a Walmart. Have to travel long distance to get to any malls,and shopping centers..

lovestodance

lovestodance

Page 1 of 1
lovestodan­ce1355340571.4274891 PostsRegistered 6/12/2006

Guess no one shops there... Just another question.. If these are more like leisure type bra's?

Do they offer any support? Just want to have some when wearing at home...

Thanks.
lovestodance{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Bird mama1355588523.8210113 PostsRegistered 3/24/2009Michigan

I don't have any experience with the four corners website. Years ago (before menopause and all of the delights that come with it) I used to wear a bra by Hanes that was adjustable (shoulder straps and back closure) that had soft stretchy fabric in the cup. I tried those because I had a biopsy almost 20 years ago that left a scar right where the edge of the cup would hit (upper part of mammary). I couldn't stand lace, seams or anything that rubbed the scar. Those worked okay, but did tend to squish more than shape. After menopause, of course our mammaries tend to thin out near the top so when I tried to wear my same old bras, there'd be gappy fabric at the top which sometimes showed (like a crease or fold) under light guage knits.

So, I bit the bullet and switched to a bra with slight padding (not itchy) to retain some shape. Some women have mammaries that are close set, mine almost repel each other (ROFL), even when I was young.

I hate bras and only wear them if I will be out in the public. I wish you the best of luck in your search for the perfect bra. I've yet to find mine.

~ bird ~

lovestodan­ce1355591829.684891 PostsRegistered 6/12/2006
On 12/15/2012 Bird mama said:

I don't have any experience with the four corners website. Years ago (before menopause and all of the delights that come with it) I used to wear a bra by Hanes that was adjustable (shoulder straps and back closure) that had soft stretchy fabric in the cup. I tried those because I had a biopsy almost 20 years ago that left a scar right where the edge of the cup would hit (upper part of mammary). I couldn't stand lace, seams or anything that rubbed the scar. Those worked okay, but did tend to squish more than shape. After menopause, of course our mammaries tend to thin out near the top so when I tried to wear my same old bras, there'd be gappy fabric at the top which sometimes showed (like a crease or fold) under light guage knits.

So, I bit the bullet and switched to a bra with slight padding (not itchy) to retain some shape. Some women have mammaries that are close set, mine almost repel each other (ROFL), even when I was young.

I hate bras and only wear them if I will be out in the public. I wish you the best of luck in your search for the perfect bra. I've yet to find mine.

Dear Bird m.

Many thanks for your reply,and comments. Yes having any breast surgery can make a difference in appearance,and discomfort...

As you i have not had luck with finding the right bra,for both reasons..

My Vanity fair superior fit ones fit in different colors same size fit different..

I did try the the Genie bra's with cups in two sizes.. One in Lg,the other next size..

Strange the Lg did fit a little better then the larger one...

So here i go again trying to find one with a little lift,good fit,and comfort as well.

The ones from Four Corners look so pretty,and have some really nice colors.

Price is $6.99 for one.. However is you get 3 the shipping is free...

Just wish i could pick the right size,and take a chance..

They give you 90 days to return.. They do not reimburse you shipping cost.

Would hate to lose out on that if i do have to return..

Did check reviews on this company,and they are good...

Have comments from customers,and replies from Company on how they handled issues..

Just wish someone here could guide me with getting right size?

According to size chart i do full into the size 12-14 for top size..

Sorry going on too much..

Take care,and best wishes for your continued good healthy..

Happy Holidays to you,and yours..

lovestodanceSmile

Page 1 of 1