Occasional Visitor

WEN pump problem!!! Chaz, we need your help!!!

I love, love, love most of the WEN cleansing conditioners especially Pomegranite and the Winter scent with a hint of mint and chocolate! I've tried quite a few and I like most of them. I'm getting ready to try 613 as I see a lot of people are listing it as their favorite.

However, as expensive as this cleansing conditioner is, I hope Chaz Dean is able to come come up with a solution to this problem. I haven't gotten ONE cleanser that has worked properly and I've used this product for a while. I'm very disappointed with this as the product works great on my hair. I wouldn't want to have to stop using it just because the pump doesn't work but it's very, very frustrating not to mention it wastes some of the cleansing conditioner that's left in the bottom of the container and up into the pump.

I also don't think that it's up to the consumer, me, to come up with a solution. (One consumer suggested using the pump from a Dove conditioner bottle) Why should we have to come up with solutions for a product that we pay good money for? Chaz, please try to come up with a different design. I know I would be very grateful!!!