Joy of Jewelry
78 Members and 15394 Guests Online

WEN

Wen on the Cheap

Started 1329339182.67 in WEN | Last reply 1336152855.697 by bklyngrl

When I decided to first start using Wen, I did what a lot of others did. I signed up through Guthy-Renker. However, unlike most, I found a link online that got you into the program for $9.95 INCLUDING SHIPPING. Well, the link is up again. I signed my sister up for the deal last week. She recieved her package today. It is SAM 12oz, 2oz SAM remoist, 2oz SAM styling cream, .35 SAM texture and a comb. Not only that, there is a coupon to send in your Wen before and after pic and you will get a free 4oz remoist. (That WAS NOT in my kit back in May).
I know some people have expressed issues with GR. I was able to cancel with no problem back in May. Others have also stated that the formulas are different. I figured for $9.95 for the 5pc kit, who cares lol! If anyone would like to take advantage, here's the link: http://www.wenhaircare.com/lp/9fcb/?uci=US-CD-D-CS-GR-3078

True or false: if we're all here, then we must not be all there.

Page 1 of 2
noellec1329343054.63550 PostsRegistered 12/4/2011Tennessee

I've also had no problems cancelling with GR, but I will tell you that I sent the thing in for the free re-moist and never got it. I emailed them three times about it, and they wrote back basically saying that they had no idea what I was talking about. GR customer service is atrocious at best, and this is one of the many reasons people hate them. I've learned how their system works, and just have to let go of stuff like this, or else I'd be really frustrated! I get my CC's for about 18$ each when I customize my kit to 8 pieces, plus it's billed over three months so it's worth the frustration to get such a great price for me!

37, Brown hair, blue eyes, 2 lovely kiddos. I use WEN, Mally, Dr. Denese, Josie Maran, and Philosopy

noellec1329343110.983550 PostsRegistered 12/4/2011Tennessee

One more thing.... Chaz just shot the next infomercial a couple of weeks ago, so I'm pretty sure the people have already been chosen. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

37, Brown hair, blue eyes, 2 lovely kiddos. I use WEN, Mally, Dr. Denese, Josie Maran, and Philosopy

WycheWay1329343216.667236 PostsRegistered 8/29/2011Buffalo NY

I cancelled mine right away. Simply told them I was buying from QVC. I am temped though to have sis put in an order for me. They have WVM for $24.95 or 2/$39.90 with free shipping. They also have the SAM volumizer for $23.95 6oz. I can only get Lav through QVC

True or false: if we're all here, then we must not be all there.

WycheWay1329343316.587236 PostsRegistered 8/29/2011Buffalo NY
On 2/15/2012 noellec said:

One more thing.... Chaz just shot the next infomercial a couple of weeks ago, so I'm pretty sure the people have already been chosen. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I am not the TV spokemodel type. I would just like the free 4oz remoist!

True or false: if we're all here, then we must not be all there.

noellec1329343802.707550 PostsRegistered 12/4/2011Tennessee
On 2/15/2012 WycheWay said:
On 2/15/2012 noellec said:

One more thing.... Chaz just shot the next infomercial a couple of weeks ago, so I'm pretty sure the people have already been chosen. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I am not the TV spokemodel type. I would just like the free 4oz remoist!

Haha me too! I was like, "Geez I don't really want to be in the infomercial, but free re-moist sounds great!". Hey let me know if you get your re-moist.... Also, I bought 4 bottles of WVM through them!

37, Brown hair, blue eyes, 2 lovely kiddos. I use WEN, Mally, Dr. Denese, Josie Maran, and Philosopy

WycheWay1329344133.05236 PostsRegistered 8/29/2011Buffalo NY

Colour me strange, but I decided to put away my WVM for summer. I live in Buffalo NY. While we have had an exceedingly mild winter, I don't want cold peppermint in Feb. Aug after riding my bike all day is where I will need it! BTW by mild I mean NO SNOW! We should have 90 inches of snowfall by today's date for the season. We have had less than 25". It's Feb 15, there is brown grass and puddles and it is 38*. It's like the end of March here.

True or false: if we're all here, then we must not be all there.

monks1329594727.82212 PostsRegistered 3/16/2006

where is the 9.99 deal. i was ready to purchased and its 29.99. would be interesed if 9.99 but not ready to sign up for 30.

ceegee21329603400.2631034 PostsRegistered 8/28/2009
On 2/18/2012 monks said:

where is the 9.99 deal. i was ready to purchased and its 29.99. would be interesed if 9.99 but not ready to sign up for 30.

I can't find it either. I really want the texture balm and styling cream so maybe it would be worth ordering.

We are angels with but one wing, and to fly we must embrace each other - anonymous

WycheWay1329794074.133236 PostsRegistered 8/29/2011Buffalo NY
On 2/18/2012 monks said:

where is the 9.99 deal. i was ready to purchased and its 29.99. would be interesed if 9.99 but not ready to sign up for 30.


Just go to the link in my original post. It will pop up as a $9.99 offer. Just click to buy and it will go through at that price.

True or false: if we're all here, then we must not be all there.

love BE1329795467.8871150 PostsRegistered 8/20/2007SD

Nope, it does not work.

WycheWay1329796039.083236 PostsRegistered 8/29/2011Buffalo NY
On 2/20/2012 love BE said:

Nope, it does not work.


You're right. Sorry, for some reason it doesn't. I just did a google search for " wen hair care 9.95" I found a couple of blogs with the link. Try this one. It worked when I just clicked on it. http://www.wenhaircare.com/lp/wencs9f/index.php If it doesn't please don't give up. I may have to do mwith cookies. Just search like I did. You will get one that works!

True or false: if we're all here, then we must not be all there.

noellec1329799401.437550 PostsRegistered 12/4/2011Tennessee

www.wenhaircare.com/wen68

37, Brown hair, blue eyes, 2 lovely kiddos. I use WEN, Mally, Dr. Denese, Josie Maran, and Philosopy

bklyngrl1329853538.223611 PostsRegistered 4/27/2011New York

When I click on the link the $9.95 price is there, but when I proceed to order, the next page the price is $0.00 and I was afraid to go through with the order not being sure how much my card would be charged. Did anyone place their order and was it $9.95?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Blongme1329853996.7879 PostsRegistered 6/26/2009

Hello! New WEN addict here! I tried this link a couple times over the weekend and got the same result, saying that the total cost was $0. I went all the way through with the transaction and nothing happened. There was a point where it said that it might take up to 48 hours to "join" or something like that but as of now I have received no additional communication, which is really too bad because this is a GREAT deal!

noellec1329966081.937550 PostsRegistered 12/4/2011Tennessee
On 2/21/2012 bklyngrl said:

When I click on the link the $9.95 price is there, but when I proceed to order, the next page the price is $0.00 and I was afraid to go through with the order not being sure how much my card would be charged. Did anyone place their order and was it $9.95?

I've used the wen68 link several times and gotten a 10$ kit. I just tried it again, and got the same 0.00$ shopping cart as you. They must have stopped doing it. Bummer. It was fun while it lasted!

37, Brown hair, blue eyes, 2 lovely kiddos. I use WEN, Mally, Dr. Denese, Josie Maran, and Philosopy

bklyngrl1330006950.15611 PostsRegistered 4/27/2011New York
On 2/22/2012 noellec said:
On 2/21/2012 bklyngrl said:

When I click on the link the $9.95 price is there, but when I proceed to order, the next page the price is $0.00 and I was afraid to go through with the order not being sure how much my card would be charged. Did anyone place their order and was it $9.95?

I've used the wen68 link several times and gotten a 10$ kit. I just tried it again, and got the same 0.00$ shopping cart as you. They must have stopped doing it. Bummer. It was fun while it lasted!

Thanks noellec. Sounds like I missed out on a good deal!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

mzbeers1330012940.073352 PostsRegistered 4/2/2011

I just called (888) 961-3672 and was able to sign up for the $9.95 offer over the phone. They try to talk you into the 90 day supply, just keep saying you want to stick with the trial offer.

WycheWay1330017157.99236 PostsRegistered 8/29/2011Buffalo NY

Sorry all! I didn't mean to get all of your hopes up. I'm glad someone tried calling and found the right result!

True or false: if we're all here, then we must not be all there.

bklyngrl1330029956.683611 PostsRegistered 4/27/2011New York
On 2/23/2012 mzbeers said:

I just called (888) 961-3672 and was able to sign up for the $9.95 offer over the phone. They try to talk you into the 90 day supply, just keep saying you want to stick with the trial offer.

That is awesome, I'm calling too. Thank you for letting us know.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

WycheWay1330114077.597236 PostsRegistered 8/29/2011Buffalo NY

You are going to get a knick out of this one. When I called GR to order SAM volumizer and sculpting putty they offered me Meaningful Beauty for $19.95 (plus $4.95 S&H). I took the offer. It came today. Guess what was in the junk packet? A coupon for the $9.95 WEN!!!

True or false: if we're all here, then we must not be all there.

noellec1330121831.663550 PostsRegistered 12/4/2011Tennessee
On 2/24/2012 WycheWay said:

You are going to get a knick out of this one. When I called GR to order SAM volumizer and sculpting putty they offered me Meaningful Beauty for $19.95 (plus $4.95 S&H). I took the offer. It came today. Guess what was in the junk packet? A coupon for the $9.95 WEN!!!

I'm singing "Circle of Life" at the top of my lungs right now! LOL Is there a code on your coupon? Care to share? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

37, Brown hair, blue eyes, 2 lovely kiddos. I use WEN, Mally, Dr. Denese, Josie Maran, and Philosopy

shorti981330148879.4121 PostsRegistered 2/3/2008
On 2/23/2012 mzbeers said:

I just called (888) 961-3672 and was able to sign up for the $9.95 offer over the phone. They try to talk you into the 90 day supply, just keep saying you want to stick with the trial offer.

I just called the number and it said "This number has not yet been activated."

???

mzbeers1330183399.07352 PostsRegistered 4/2/2011
On 2/24/2012 shorti98 said:
On 2/23/2012 mzbeers said:

I just called (888) 961-3672 and was able to sign up for the $9.95 offer over the phone. They try to talk you into the 90 day supply, just keep saying you want to stick with the trial offer.

I just called the number and it said "This number has not yet been activated."

???

It just worked for me?? Maybe try again? (888) 961-3672

WycheWay1330374609.66236 PostsRegistered 8/29/2011Buffalo NY
On 2/24/2012 noellec said:
On 2/24/2012 WycheWay said:

You are going to get a knick out of this one. When I called GR to order SAM volumizer and sculpting putty they offered me Meaningful Beauty for $19.95 (plus $4.95 S&H). I took the offer. It came today. Guess what was in the junk packet? A coupon for the $9.95 WEN!!!

I'm singing "Circle of Life" at the top of my lungs right now! LOL Is there a code on your coupon? Care to share? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Crud! I never thought of that :( !Already gave it to a co worker who mailed it in right away. If I hear of anyone else
that gets one, I will pass it on.

True or false: if we're all here, then we must not be all there.

bklyngrl1330384758.287611 PostsRegistered 4/27/2011New York
On 2/24/2012 noellec said:
On 2/24/2012 WycheWay said:

You are going to get a knick out of this one. When I called GR to order SAM volumizer and sculpting putty they offered me Meaningful Beauty for $19.95 (plus $4.95 S&H). I took the offer. It came today. Guess what was in the junk packet? A coupon for the $9.95 WEN!!!

I'm singing "Circle of Life" at the top of my lungs right now! LOL Is there a code on your coupon? Care to share? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

May I ask what is the Meaningful Beauty? Thanks.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Page 1 of 2