New Holiday Decor
73 Members and 16708 Guests Online

WEN

wen hair care customer service

Started 1312303127.35 in WEN | Last reply 1312573739.343 by jurby

I ordered my wen on June 16,2011 and it took until July 20, 2011 to pay for my product which was and is paid but yet after numerous calls and wondering where my product that i purchased already PAID for is. It's Aug. 2,2011 and still no shampoo and yet customer service either tells me to shut up and wait or blames the post office and now it's Fed Ex who is the problem now I want my money back and still can't get that refunded to me All Iv'e gotten was lies and had my money stolen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF JUST AS THEY HAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I should tell you I ordered directly from Chaz Dean Not QVC! I LOVE QVC

Page 1 of 1
ValentinaB­on1312304009.0576934 PostsRegistered 3/18/2011

Are you talking about guthy renker's website for Chaz Dean (wenhaircare.com)? If so, there are many complaints about this and it is a problem with Guthy Renker, not Chaz Dean.

Chaz Dean's actual website (chazdean.com) is actually really good and customer service is wonderful.

DUH....WENing! :)

Desiree Jo­nes1312304667.6337 PostsRegistered 8/2/2011

THE COMPLAINT IS WITH CHAZ DEANS 1-800-964-1892 AND I WILL SAY THAT IS CHAZ DEANS CUSTOMER PHONE NUMBER DONT USE WEBSITE IT DOESN'T WORK EITHER I HAVE AND DO CALL THE ABOVE NUMBER AND ALL I GET IS RUNAROUND AND STILL NO PRODUCT OR MONEY RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AUTO SHIPPED PRODUCT BUT I NEEDED IT EARLIER THAN THE SHIP DATE WHICH WAS JULY 6 AND STILL NO PRODUCT BUT HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR IT ON JULY 20,2011 NOW THEY WONT GIVE MY MONEY BACK AND WANT ME TO JUST KEEP WAITING MEANWHILE I HAVE NO SHAMPOO TO USE

Desiree Jo­nes1312304925.717 PostsRegistered 8/2/2011

WITH THE WAY MONEY IS IN THIS COUNTRY RIGHT NOW I WOULD THINK ANY COMPANY WOULD USE CARE WHEN FINDING SOMEONE TO SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON THIER HAIR THAT THEY WOULD ENSURE CUSTOMER HAPPINESS WELL MESS WITH MY MONEY AND THEN LIE TO ME THAT'S A COMPANY NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH

ValentinaB­on1312304969.2876934 PostsRegistered 3/18/2011
On 8/2/2011 Desiree Jones said:

THE COMPLAINT IS WITH CHAZ DEANS 1-800-964-1892 AND I WILL SAY THAT IS CHAZ DEANS CUSTOMER PHONE NUMBER DONT USE WEBSITE IT DOESN'T WORK EITHER I HAVE AND DO CALL THE ABOVE NUMBER AND ALL I GET IS RUNAROUND AND STILL NO PRODUCT OR MONEY RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AUTO SHIPPED PRODUCT BUT I NEEDED IT EARLIER THAN THE SHIP DATE WHICH WAS JULY 6 AND STILL NO PRODUCT BUT HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR IT ON JULY 20,2011 NOW THEY WONT GIVE MY MONEY BACK AND WANT ME TO JUST KEEP WAITING MEANWHILE I HAVE NO SHAMPOO TO USE

Yes, that is Guthy Renker's WEN website, not Chaz Dean's official website. Like I said, there are many complaints about Guthy Renker's business dealings. I would never order anything from Guthy Renker because of all the complaints.

If you ordered from Chaz Dean's website (chazdean.com) you would not have had that problem because his customer service is exceptional.

Desiree Jo­nes1312305326.6077 PostsRegistered 8/2/2011

THEN TELL ME HOW IT'S GOOD BUSINESS TO HAVE A BAD WEBSITE ANYWAY IV'E NEVER USED IT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK MORE IMPORTANTLY I HAVE NO PRODUCT IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH AND YET THEY HAVE MY MONEY HOW CAN YOU CALL ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THAT? IN THE LONG RUN IT ALLLLL ENDS UP AT THE SAME PLACE CHAZ DEAN HE GOT MY MONEY AND I GOT NO PRODUCT AND NO REFUND NOT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE CAN MAKE EXCUSES FOR THAT

ValentinaB­on1312305752.8976934 PostsRegistered 3/18/2011

Well, it is obvious regardless of what I or anyone says or tries to explain to you about business relationships and how they work that you will still blame Chaz and I am not going to get into a shouting match with you. With that said, sorry you feel that Guthy Renker scammed you. I would suggest you dispute it with your credit card company rather than continue with the frustration of trying to contact Guthy Renker directly.

Desiree Jo­nes1312306765.6437 PostsRegistered 8/2/2011

thank you and i took your advice and went to chazdean.com and got a phone number and talked to the director of operations and as for business i am very aware of business relationships as i make my living in sales and do well for myself and family and i DO NOT TREAT MY CUSTOMERS THAT WAY OR I WOULDN'T BE IN BUSINESS and as for CHAZ IT IS HIS COMPANY AND HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE HIS BUSINESS IS GOOD TO PEOPLE

ValentinaB­on1312307269.3376934 PostsRegistered 3/18/2011

Desiree, I understand what you are saying but as far as business relationships go, saying that Chaz should be responsible for the Customer Service of the company that sells his product is equvalent to you saying that, for example, Dior needs to take accountability for any and all customer service issues you may experience at all companies that sells Dior products (like Sephora, Nordstroms, Macys, etc.). That is just unrealistic. Guthy Renker sells products, just like a Macy's or a Nordstroms, and the companies that own the products these stores are selling are not responsible for the horrible customer service you may experience with them. If I buy my Urban Decay products from SEphora and get lousy service, I certainly would not blame Urban Decay for my bad experience at Sephora, nor would I expect them to take accountability for the horrible experience I had at Sephora! I hope that makes sense...

Anyway, I hope you were able to get help from Chaz's customer service. Have a great day!

Last edited on 8/2/2011

Last edited on 8/2/2011

ibb381312307291.70312372 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Welcome to this bulletin board btw.

JacobandNo­ahsMama1312349893.846 PostsRegistered 8/1/2011Wisconsin

Wow, this was all very interesting...although I find it quite irritating to read/write in all caps. Come on now :) Take a deep breath and find the right forum for your complaints.

streetangel1312363348.546376 PostsRegistered 12/19/2007Near Harrisburg, PA

Poor Chaz. I'm waiting for someone to blame the Debt Ceiling debacle on him......

Mary

~~Cats are God's furry angels on earth, without wings~~
~~I bleed Black and Gold for the Pittsburgh Steelers!~~
~~Proud of my 18-yr old granddaughter, who graduated Army Basic training on 6/5/14! On to AIT in Ft. Lee, VA!

bruingirl1312395059.1036917 PostsRegistered 8/3/2006Los Angeles, CA
On 8/2/2011 ibb38 said:

Welcome to this bulletin board btw.

ditto!

and ALL CAPS means you're yelling...kinda hard to deal with a yelling poster but Valentina gave it her best shot and handled the OP's complaint very nicely.

Live.....Laugh.....Love

bruingirl1312395110.5376917 PostsRegistered 8/3/2006Los Angeles, CA
On 8/3/2011 streetangel said:

Poor Chaz. I'm waiting for someone to blame the Debt Ceiling debacle on him......

exactly!!

Live.....Laugh.....Love

Kat 131312440886.407869 PostsRegistered 7/6/2011

I ordered 5 Bottles of the T-Tree Oil directly from ChazDeanStudios.com
as it was sold out on QVC.
It was the same base price as QVC but I did not
have to pay the tax nor did have to pay any shipping charges.
I received my order within ONE WEEK.
One of the bottles was a little less full than it should be so I called the
telephone number on the receipt
They immediately sent me a new bottle along with a pre-paid label to return
the less than full bottle back to them.
I had NO problems with Chaz Dean Studios.......

bhamdiva1312506324.1371 PostsRegistered 8/4/2011

I am new to Wen I think I just bought the barn. My daught has grown her hair for "Locks of Love " twice, but her hair grows fast and is extremely thick and a wonderful texture. I must have eaten well when I carried her and she was a preamie! Anyway, I retired and in an attem[ to take up some hobbies decided I would also grow my hair. It has been easy, but my hair is very fine and in the past year I have been put on medications that have made my mouth, lips, eyes, skin, and hair dry. I've wanted to speak with you, but never had a chance si I took matters into my own hand and bought the kit and extra oils and sprays and body plus lotions. If you had lipsticks, I would have purchased that. Lets hope we repair what the medical world has deteriorated. I haven't used any hot irons or rollers to damage the hair because I wanted whatever child got it to have beautiful hair. Now Chad, you are insuring that will happen.

ValentinaB­on1312513228.9976934 PostsRegistered 3/18/2011
On 8/4/2011 Kat 13 said:

I ordered 5 Bottles of the T-Tree Oil directly from ChazDeanStudios.com
as it was sold out on QVC.
It was the same base price as QVC but I did not
have to pay the tax nor did have to pay any shipping charges.
I received my order within ONE WEEK.
One of the bottles was a little less full than it should be so I called the
telephone number on the receipt
They immediately sent me a new bottle along with a pre-paid label to return
the less than full bottle back to them.
I had NO problems with Chaz Dean Studios.......

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Yes, they really are great there.

This poster was talking about the gunthy renker site (wenhaircare.com) in which gunthy renker sells WEN.

babyb1312514035.1974665 PostsRegistered 12/3/2006SD
On 8/4/2011 bhamdiva said:

I am new to Wen I think I just bought the barn. My daught has grown her hair for "Locks of Love " twice, but her hair grows fast and is extremely thick and a wonderful texture. I must have eaten well when I carried her and she was a preamie! Anyway, I retired and in an attem[ to take up some hobbies decided I would also grow my hair. It has been easy, but my hair is very fine and in the past year I have been put on medications that have made my mouth, lips, eyes, skin, and hair dry. I've wanted to speak with you, but never had a chance si I took matters into my own hand and bought the kit and extra oils and sprays and body plus lotions. If you had lipsticks, I would have purchased that. Lets hope we repair what the medical world has deteriorated. I haven't used any hot irons or rollers to damage the hair because I wanted whatever child got it to have beautiful hair. Now Chad, you are insuring that will happen.

I just wanted to WELCOME you to the boards and mention what a WENderful story!!! Chaz will have a big ol' smile when he reads this one!!! You are a very special person to donate to Locks of Love.

jurby1312573739.333593 PostsRegistered 8/14/2007

wow! i rarely post on Q anymore but do follow the Wen board every so often. it's astonishing how many people who buy from Guthy Renker and automatically and ignorantly assume that who they're dealing with are actually Chaz's customer sevice people. it always shocks me to see how angrily people point fingers at Chaz for something that is Guthy Renker's fault. even on Chaz's and the Wen Facebook pages people who've bought from Guthy Renker scream bloody murder about "Wen's customer service", not realizing that Chaz has no control over what Guthy Renker does nor that Chaz isn't actually the one selling it from the infomercial. they see Chaz pushing the products on the infomercials for Guth Renker and they buy from the informercial believing that they are actually buying directly from him and not some off-shoot company that has taken Chaz's products, altered them to make them their own (and so they can make more product in bulk for less cost to them, which Chaz can't do), and sold them under the Wen name which inevitably links Chaz to the sold product and causes irate people to blame him for any problems they have with customer service. although i like the Wen informercials, i cringe every time i think of some poor person who's watching it becoming a sucker who's going to buy from Guthy Renker and wind up getting the runaround from Guthy Renker's customer service.

and, yes, please don't use all caps when posting on here (nor any other board for that matter) as that is considered screaming and is extremely annoying to see. you don't need to use all caps to get your point across.

Page 1 of 1