Back-in-Stock Fashions
73 Members and 12022 Guests Online

Viewpoints

Page 1 of 2
beach music1338430228.2429065 PostsRegistered 4/16/2007

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

"don't get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance." bill maher

KatherineW1338430302.23728130 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009Alabamian by Birth; Southern By The Grace of God

I don't buy shoes online. Too many variables.....plus I don't watch. I have to catch show on the " Recently Aired" review

Jane drives me crazy! {#emotions_dlg.scared}




tucka1338431789.9433086 PostsRegistered 11/30/2009

Can't watch that woman, she drives me nuts. Tucka...{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Hildegarde­ Withers1338433031.9111690 PostsRegistered 11/9/2011

Don't you like Jane's shoes?

soxfan1338433356.333974 PostsRegistered 2/10/2005Just north of Boston and central Florida

There's this neat little gadget called the remote......

*************************
It's always something...
*************************

manny21338434019.4771786 PostsRegistered 3/11/2009
On 5/30/2012 soxfan said:

There's this neat little gadget called the remote......


Why in the world do you answer a post just to be sarcastic? Just skip over it this is a place to post topics whether you approve or not.

soxfan1338434570.5433974 PostsRegistered 2/10/2005Just north of Boston and central Florida
On 5/30/2012 manny2 said:
On 5/30/2012 soxfan said:

There's this neat little gadget called the remote......


Why in the world do you answer a post just to be sarcastic? Just skip over it this is a place to post topics whether you approve or not.

Okay, so the OP wasn't being sarcastic?

*************************
It's always something...
*************************

JaneMarple1338434688.69316816 PostsRegistered 5/23/2011Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.

Moving right along..................

Stop fighting over who created the world and fight against the people who are destroying it.

Mersha1338434759.593808 PostsRegistered 9/22/2007
On 5/30/2012 manny2 said:
On 5/30/2012 soxfan said:

There's this neat little gadget called the remote......


Why in the world do you answer a post just to be sarcastic? Just skip over it this is a place to post topics whether you approve or not.

That was her "viewpoint"...you know, the name of the forum.



Doc-Mom1338435468.91716317 PostsRegistered 6/14/2006

Just as the OP has a Viewpoint...did it warrant the snark?

Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend... never owned a dog.

Don't try to win over the haters, you are not the jerk whisperer.

sunala1338435776.29319526 PostsRegistered 11/13/2004

Geez. All this for Shoe Shopping with Jane???

"Shoe shopping with Jane. Shoe shopping with Jane."

"Have you seen my show, Shoe Shopping with Jane?"

"My show, Shoe SHopping with Jane, will be on tonight at 8PM."

"That's right, Shoe Shopping with Jane will be on tonight at 8PM. We'll be showing the latest Clarke's sandals on Shoe Shopping with Jane. Tonight at 8, on QVC."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Sunny

He who limps is still walking.
~~Joan Rivers

Don't take an elevator if you have to go to the bathroom.
~~My mom

Doc-Mom1338435939.7616317 PostsRegistered 6/14/2006
On 5/30/2012 sunala said:

Geez. All this for Shoe Shopping with Jane???

"Shoe shopping with Jane. Shoe shopping with Jane."

"Have you seen my show, Shoe Shopping with Jane?"

"My show, Shoe SHopping with Jane, will be on tonight at 8PM."

"That's right, Shoe Shopping with Jane will be on tonight at 8PM. We'll be showing the latest Clarke's sandals on Shoe Shopping with Jane. Tonight at 8, on QVC."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Sunny

She must drink a lot of caffeine.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend... never owned a dog.

Don't try to win over the haters, you are not the jerk whisperer.

dollydogsg­irl1338436057.69594 PostsRegistered 7/19/2010

It's kinda bizarre IMHO. You guys are funny: shoe shopping with Jane...ECHO...{#emotions_dlg.lol}

soxfan1338436139.833974 PostsRegistered 2/10/2005Just north of Boston and central Florida
On 5/30/2012 DocMom said:

Just as the OP has a Viewpoint...did it warrant the snark?


Your missing the point. The original post was snarky, no?

*************************
It's always something...
*************************

SusieQ_21338436681.032592 PostsRegistered 3/27/2012
On 5/30/2012 soxfan said:
On 5/30/2012 DocMom said:

Just as the OP has a Viewpoint...did it warrant the snark?


Your missing the point. The original post was snarky, no?

Soxfan ~ apparently you're only allowed to be snarky if you agree with the OP!

Susan

Peaches Mc­Phee1338466718.9171667 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 5/30/2012 HeirinLasVegas said:

OY!{#emotions_dlg.scared}


I know! That woman is insufferable.

And shut up about your cobbler grandfather, too. He is probablly spinning in his grave. DNA indeed.

Pro-aging.

Linders Ba­ck1338467492.7938662 PostsRegistered 9/4/2005Second star to the right and straight on till morning.

Darn, I forgot to watch. How many ballet slippers were featured?

"SHUT UP LEGS" - Jens Voight

KittyLouWho1338471537.67726542 PostsRegistered 1/11/2006

Shall I bring up "Zumba with Jane"?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"You make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven, for too long, for too long"
Bruno Mars

LoopyLoo1338473323.2572164 PostsRegistered 7/30/2011

Now, wait a minute! Can someone please help me? What was the name of that show again, where you can shop for shoes with Jane?? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

LipstickDi­va1338473537.0638838 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio
On 5/31/2012 thunderkitty said:

Shall I bring up "Zumba with Jane"?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}


I caught part of that. Jane doing Zumba in white jeans and a sequin tank. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I have more I could say but I'll be nice.

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

KittyLouWho1338473612.08726542 PostsRegistered 1/11/2006
On 5/31/2012 Queen of Posts said:
On 5/31/2012 thunderkitty said:

Shall I bring up "Zumba with Jane"?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}


I caught part of that. Jane doing Zumba in white jeans and a sequin tank. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I have more I could say but I'll be nice.

I had to watch.

It was like a train wreck.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"You make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven, for too long, for too long"
Bruno Mars

KatherineW1338473662.61728130 PostsRegistered 3/16/2009Alabamian by Birth; Southern By The Grace of God
On 5/31/2012 Linders Back said:

Darn, I forgot to watch. How many ballet slippers were featured?

And family members??????????




RedHeadedW­ench1338473674.9179280 PostsRegistered 10/1/2006

Nope. Can't watch her.

Be kind to dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.
-------

LipstickDi­va1338473815.98338838 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio
On 5/31/2012 LoopyLoo said:

Now, wait a minute! Can someone please help me? What was the name of that show again, where you can shop for shoes with Jane?? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}


I didn't know she had such a show. I've never heard anything about it. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

caligrl1338473922.699049 PostsRegistered 7/17/2008

I only tune in to look at her feet{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Page 1 of 2