TSV(R) Preview
44 Members and 9170 Guests Online

Viewpoints

Google Chrome.....how do I create AND find my "favorites" list?

Started 1320843336.377 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1320873534.653 by sue98
replies

I like using Google Chrome, as I think it tends to be faster than IE, but I have a "favorites" list on IE, and I don't know how to creat one on GC. I guess I know how to add certain websites, but then I can't seem to find a drop down box or a list of my favorites. I'm sure I am overlooking something very simple, but can someone please help me? How do I create a list, and how do I access it? Thanks!

Page 1 of 1
mooshbear1320849841.32857 PostsRegistered 12/9/2010

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but at the top right corner there is a star. Click the star to bookmark the page and if you want it easily accessible, use the folder option to put it in your bookmark bar. Then it will show directly under your web address area when you open the google chrome browser. All other bookmarks you can tell it to put in the drop down or in another folder. I hope all of that made sense and was at least a little helpful.

sue981320873534.653676 PostsRegistered 7/12/2007
On 11/9/2011 mooshbear said:

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but at the top right corner there is a star. Click the star to bookmark the page and if you want it easily accessible, use the folder option to put it in your bookmark bar. Then it will show directly under your web address area when you open the google chrome browser. All other bookmarks you can tell it to put in the drop down or in another folder. I hope all of that made sense and was at least a little helpful.

Thanks! I will give it a try!

Page 1 of 1