Holidays at Home
132 Members and 11525 Guests Online

Viewpoints

Leah Rimini and Holly leaving "The Talk"????

Started 1313618543.653 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1313639705.34 by homedecor1

I just heard a rumor that they might not be returning. Hopefully it's just a rumor. Leah, especially is very quick-minded and entertaining. I also like Holly. I wonder what happened?? The show will "off balance" in my opinion without Leah, for sure. Sometimes we need a little energy on a talk show. IMO

Yellow Rose

Page 1 of 2
croemer1313618755.60774637 PostsRegistered 1/29/2009

You know I forget about that show...why i don't know. I loved Leah on King of Queens.

"Well Bless Your Pea Pickin' Heart."

tansy1313618773.28326999 PostsRegistered 4/19/2005

I was reading that the Julie Chen woman is a bit of a diva and insists that she be there if the panel is going to discuss anything remotely resembling news, like the Anthony case.

ROMARY1313618846.93316458 PostsRegistered 4/28/2010

SORRY........I MISSPELLED LEAH REMINI'S LAST NAME........OOPS!............Also, I left out a word: The show will BE off balance in my opinion............(I was interrupted while typing in a new discussion.)

Last edited on 8/17/2011

Last edited on 8/17/2011

Last edited on 8/17/2011

Yellow Rose

Vivian1313620000.6733316 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
I don't know about the other women but I do know that Sharon Osbourne is taking a leave from the show in September. She gave her reason as wanting to spend more time with Ozzie. Last edited on 8/17/2011

Last edited on 8/17/2011

chickenbutt1313620893.37723942 PostsRegistered 1/16/2006chickentown

Oh I hope it isn't true! I love Leah. Leah, Sara and, to a slightly lesser extent, Sharon are my favorites. I really like Holly too and July seems to do a very good job (she is the only one I never heard of before this show).

Bippity boppity BOOYAH!

ROMARY1313621157.4316458 PostsRegistered 4/28/2010
On 8/17/2011 Vivian said: I don't know about the other women but I do know that Sharon Osbourne is taking a leave from the show in September. She gave her reason as wanting to spend more time with Ozzie. Last edited on 8/17/2011

Oh, thanks for the info. That, too, is news to me!

Yellow Rose

lulu21313621421.79321293 PostsRegistered 8/1/2007

I enjoy this show so much more than I thought I would. The panel is a great mix of personalities.

ROMARY1313621430.28716458 PostsRegistered 4/28/2010
On 8/17/2011 croemer said:

You know I forget about that show...why i don't know. I loved Leah on King of Queens.

You know........Leah recently mentioned that she would love to do a remake of King of Queens! When she said that, I immediately thought that Leah and Kevin James (her TV husband) haven't changed at all in all of these years!! They look the same, and even younger now. Both have immense energy. They would easily and perfectly step into a remake of King of Queens, for sure! Hoping it happens someday in the future!

Yellow Rose

ROMARY1313621543.44716458 PostsRegistered 4/28/2010
On 8/17/2011 chickenbutt said:

Oh I hope it isn't true! I love Leah. Leah, Sara and, to a slightly lesser extent, Sharon are my favorites. I really like Holly too and July seems to do a very good job (she is the only one I never heard of before this show).

I believe that Julie is married to a CBS? executive and/or producer. Don't quote me, though.

Yellow Rose

chickenbutt1313621708.7423942 PostsRegistered 1/16/2006chickentown

Oops, sorry my brain is not present this afternoon (bad day) - I misspelled Julie's name.

Yes, I believe her husband is very high up - possibly the head honcho at CBS.

Bippity boppity BOOYAH!

The Beaver1313621924.7636 PostsRegistered 11/13/2009
On 8/17/2011 ROMARY said:
On 8/17/2011 chickenbutt said:

Oh I hope it isn't true! I love Leah. Leah, Sara and, to a slightly lesser extent, Sharon are my favorites. I really like Holly too and July seems to do a very good job (she is the only one I never heard of before this show).

I believe that Julie is married to a CBS? executive and/or producer. Don't quote me, though.

Yes she is married to Les Mooves and I am sure she is the Queen Bee on that set. They need to get Joy Behar or Rosie O on there to give her a run for her money.

I should worry, not for nothin' everybody loves me Yes they do! And I love everybody

Missey11313622159.8833174 PostsRegistered 12/21/2008Sierra Foothills CA
On 8/17/2011 ROMARY said:
On 8/17/2011 Vivian said: I don't know about the other women but I do know that Sharon Osbourne is taking a leave from the show in September. She gave her reason as wanting to spend more time with Ozzie. Last edited on 8/17/2011

Oh, thanks for the info. That, too, is news to me!

Well the Osbourne's may be living under the bridge if they don't pay their taxes.

colliemom31313622306.36316029 PostsRegistered 9/7/2010

Julie's been on CBS doing various things for many years. I didn't know her husband worked for them.

Gooday1313622567.74310309 PostsRegistered 1/20/2008
On 8/17/2011 colliemom 3 said:

Julie's been on CBS doing various things for many years. I didn't know her husband worked for them.

Yes her husband runs CBS news but his name escapes me. It has been said that she is very much the diva. Sharon is having her breast implants removed and then having reconstructive surgery.

maggiemay1313623402.673780 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Julie Chen is married to Les Moonves who is the President and CEO of CBS.

Macamania1313623952.7372800 PostsRegistered 9/22/2008
I read that in the paper that morning those two were leaving due to Julie's ways....love her as host on Big Brother....she does a great job!

PuppyBreath1313624684.78318676 PostsRegistered 1/10/2007Mn. Twins Fan

I really like Leah. She is the only reason I ever turn it on. (I hate the View) Take or leave the rest of them. Like Sharon the least. And "Darlene" - from Roseanne. Who is Hollly?

Puppy

Please support Pancreatic Cancer Research.

My favorite breed is Rescued.

ROMARY1313624801.56716458 PostsRegistered 4/28/2010

Holly Robinson Peete

Yellow Rose

lulu21313624967.47721293 PostsRegistered 8/1/2007
On 8/17/2011 Macamania said: I read that in the paper that morning those two were leaving due to Julie's ways....love her as host on Big Brother....she does a great job!

I think she does a great job on the Talk. I do get the feeling Holly RP would like to be in charge.

ROMARY1313625114.46316458 PostsRegistered 4/28/2010
On 8/17/2011 Macamania said: I read that in the paper that morning those two were leaving due to Julie's ways....love her as host on Big Brother....she does a great job!

Macamania: Gee, I hope it not true..........most of us have our differences at work, family, friendships, etc. It's better to get along and just do our work and forget about little problems/personalities at work. I don't know how many hours it takes to tape an hour show, but once they are through, they can each leave and go about their business. It's not as though they are on a movie set for 14 plus hours a day (or all living together).

Yellow Rose

ROMARY1313625550.01716458 PostsRegistered 4/28/2010

The more I think about it, I notice that each host on The Talk has a very different and unique personality. Kind of a sample of almost every personality trait. From very outgoing to almost shy.........Just thinking about that........

Yellow Rose

Jannabelle1313633618.75717740 PostsRegistered 1/13/2008
On 8/17/2011 ROMARY said:
On 8/17/2011 croemer said:

You know I forget about that show...why i don't know. I loved Leah on King of Queens.

You know........Leah recently mentioned that she would love to do a remake of King of Queens! When she said that, I immediately thought that Leah and Kevin James (her TV husband) haven't changed at all in all of these years!! They look the same, and even younger now. Both have immense energy. They would easily and perfectly step into a remake of King of Queens, for sure! Hoping it happens someday in the future!

How did that show end, didn't they adopt, then she got pregnant? I watch it, but have never seen the last show, I have seen the first ones where she had a sister, and Arthur burned his house down. He is something else,lol.

No longer a bug! ; )

Lotus~1313634846.41735491 PostsRegistered 6/23/2006Long Island, NY

I hope they don't leave.....I really love the dynamic of that show. They all bring something different to the table and I find them all enjoyable to watch and listen to.

I read the same thing in our daily newspaper.

PS.....I find Leah to be hysterical....she is such a New Yawker.....I wonder if she got a new offer to do another sitcom?? Or maybe a movie???

Last edited on 8/17/2011

Last edited on 8/17/2011

"After me....you come first."~unknown~
My sweet girl Ashley crossed over The Rainbow Bridge, Wed., 5/22/13. Miss you madly sweet girl. <3
RIP Jack <3 , my "Old Man" 7/31/13 Be nice to Ashley.

luvmyteddy1313635238.7878497 PostsRegistered 9/4/2010Land of Oz

I hope it is not true. Very entertaining show. If anyone goes Sara should. I don't think she adds a lot.

markswife1313636514.5471927 PostsRegistered 12/4/2007
On 8/17/2011 ROMARY said:
On 8/17/2011 chickenbutt said:

Oh I hope it isn't true! I love Leah. Leah, Sara and, to a slightly lesser extent, Sharon are my favorites. I really like Holly too and July seems to do a very good job (she is the only one I never heard of before this show).

I believe that Julie is married to a CBS? executive and/or producer. Don't quote me, though.

Yes she is married to her boss!

Page 1 of 2