147 Members and 19861 Guests Online


I can't find this

Started 1312120391.41 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1312128671.127 by otterbear4

I'm looking for a 'thing' that you put around your neck to get cooled off when working outside in the heat. It looks like a rolled scarf, is flat but you put it in water and it expands. I think it's sold in quantities of 4 or 6. A neighbor gave me a couple a few years ago and they really work. The neighbor has moved and I'd like to order more for friends. I've looked through gardening and home but can't find anything like this. TIA

Page 1 of 1
ratdog1111312120666.88314924 PostsRegistered 10/27/2008

google "Cool Tie"

otterbear41312120811.41333 PostsRegistered 3/31/2006

Thank You

lainey1312120905.873549 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

QVC has them - item F09243


There are others - if you google "neck coolers" you'll see lots of options. lainey

A house without books is like a room without windows. ~Heinrich Mann

otterbear41312128671.1233 PostsRegistered 3/31/2006

Thank you lainey

Page 1 of 1