Not applicable

Frustration with Pro Active Solution Auto Delivery - How can they do this to us?

I'm a huge fan of Pro Active Solution and have purchased it for many years for my teens. It not only has worked so well keeping their skin clear of acne, it established a good healthy skin care routinen for them to stick to daily. The optimal word is daily, a day or two without it has the consequence of breakout, especially for younger teenagers who are especially prone. I think it is a crime that Pro Active Auto Delivery Kits, have not arrived on time for this past year. I got in on a luxury size auto delivery kit that was a TSV about a year ago. For the second time (delivery is every 4 months) the kit has been in back-order for weeks and had us scrambling to purchase the product elsewhere. Such a hassle and totally defeats the purpose of becoming a committed user of a product. Shame on you Pro Active! This was no bargain since I have had to pay top dollar getting replacement kits at the mall because of continued delayed shipment. I am investigating alternative skin care products that I am told will work as well.