TSV(R) Preview
69 Members and 14468 Guests Online

Viewpoints

Julie Chen on THe Talk

Started 1294947222.147 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1294965823.05 by ROMARY

It's a good thing her husband rules CBS. She just introduced a segment for the Nanny. The lady seeking advice had 2 twins, EACH 5 years old.

Page 1 of 1
MathisFan1294947407.1071100 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} She's a train wreck.

She probably goes to the tooth dentist, too. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Last edited on 1/13/2011

Last edited on 1/13/2011

Halcyon1294947643.141570 PostsRegistered 11/18/2010

Now that is funny, but it is a silly mistake I have heard many make. I know a few families with multiples, and oh the stories they tell.



Oh my; how positively lovely!

Mama Mia1294948038.5878808 PostsRegistered 3/4/2008
On 1/13/2011 Halcyon said:

Now that is funny, but it is a silly mistake I have heard many make. I know a few families with multiples, and oh the stories they tell.

I happen to love Julie myself. You just try to get on a tv show and say everything right, it happens. I didn't see it yet, later here, but that is funny. I just wish she would dress differently, instead of long tunics every day.

mm

Now if you want to hear something funny, you should hear the local weather people here, hilarious. !!And they are meteorologists! The stuff they come up with, in the next little while" reality, three days later. "A few snow showers", three feet. "a little colder", twenty below. Nightly entertainment.

mm

Last edited on 1/13/2011

Last edited on 1/13/2011

"Cats are like potato chips. You can never have just one."
meow\

Shelbelle1294948128.7534713 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

That is why they remind you it is Live TV!!!

chickenbutt1294948131.33324212 PostsRegistered 1/16/2006chickentown

I like her too. I had never heard of her before this show and I think she does a really good job. I really enjoy getting to know all the other ladies too. Leah and Sharon are a hoot and a half - three hoots between them! I love getting to know Sara. She is so sweet.

Bippity boppity BOOYAH!

Shelbelle1294948421.58734713 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

I think Julie Chen was a former host on the CBS Early Show in the mornings. Perhaps that is how she met her hubby. She just turned 41.

Last edited on 1/13/2011

Last edited on 1/13/2011

HopeReigns1294948791.4773517 PostsRegistered 5/4/2007

Are there any other numbers for "twins?" There is only 2 in our set. Duh

Hope, >^.^<

"

LyndaGee1294950249.0934524 PostsRegistered 10/19/2004
On 1/13/2011 chickenbutt said:

I like her too. I had never heard of her before this show and I think she does a really good job. I really enjoy getting to know all the other ladies too. Leah and Sharon are a hoot and a half - three hoots between them! I love getting to know Sara. She is so sweet.

ITA

WOW!!!
They aren't living in an evidence-based world.<

shesallthat1294954030.7910137 PostsRegistered 4/4/2005
On 1/13/2011 HopeReigns said:

Are there any other numbers for "twins?" There is only 2 in our set. Duh

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

did someone come along and change this,too like the zodiac signs!?!?

i can't believe it has stayed on as long as it has.

she said: "that's alot of money to spend on a purse!" and i instantly knew we could not be friends.

ratdog1111294954854.19714924 PostsRegistered 10/27/2008

Every time I see the title of this show I think it is a s3x ed show!

hulagirl1294958231.457164 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

If you're going to date/marry the boss (especially the big boss), you need to leave the company (or he does)..........this show is awful and it will probably be given more of a chance just because it's Julie's show..........jmo

mostwanted1294958928.291247 PostsRegistered 8/28/2006
On 1/13/2011 Shelbelle said:

I think Julie Chen was a former host on the CBS Early Show in the mornings. Perhaps that is how she met her hubby. She just turned 41.

Last edited on 1/13/2011

Julie Chen is a highly capable television host. She comes from television news and then hosted the morning show on CBS...she also hosted the Big Brother TV Show...but she just had a baby and I suspect being a mom and a television host is starting to wear on her and she made a mistake....gosh, you women out there who are always so quick to make make fun of people. Usually people who are so critical of others, have really lousy lives...thus unhappy, thus need to make everybody else miserable. she married the guy and she kept working...a lot of women would have gotten the big house/and lived the life of riley. I have no doubt she lives well, but she also works.. enough of the loud meows...catty ladies...

mostwanted1294959062.4071247 PostsRegistered 8/28/2006
On 1/13/2011 MathisFan said:

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} She's a train wreck.

She probably goes to the tooth dentist, too. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Last edited on 1/13/2011

MEOW! I SUSPECT YOU KNOW TRAIN WRECK FROM EXPERIENCE. SUCH NICE LADIES ON Q'S COMMUNITY BOARD

hulagirl1294959177.947164 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 1/13/2011 mostwanted said:
On 1/13/2011 Shelbelle said:

I think Julie Chen was a former host on the CBS Early Show in the mornings. Perhaps that is how she met her hubby. She just turned 41.

Last edited on 1/13/2011

Julie Chen is a highly capable television host. She comes from television news and then hosted the morning show on CBS...she also hosted the Big Brother TV Show...but she just had a baby and I suspect being a mom and a television host is starting to wear on her and she made a mistake....gosh, you women out there who are always so quick to make make fun of people. Usually people who are so critical of others, have really lousy lives...thus unhappy, thus need to make everybody else miserable. she married the guy and she kept working...a lot of women would have gotten the big house/and lived the life of riley. I have no doubt she lives well, but she also works.. enough of the loud meows...catty ladies...

So Most......we aren't allowed by you to say how we feel........I'm tired of getting scolded like a child.....nothing in my post of nasty or derogatory.....jmo PERIOD!

colson1294959464.6237438 PostsRegistered 10/23/2007East Coast
On 1/13/2011 mostwanted said:
On 1/13/2011 Shelbelle said:

I think Julie Chen was a former host on the CBS Early Show in the mornings. Perhaps that is how she met her hubby. She just turned 41.

Last edited on 1/13/2011

Julie Chen is a highly capable television host. She comes from television news and then hosted the morning show on CBS...she also hosted the Big Brother TV Show...but she just had a baby and I suspect being a mom and a television host is starting to wear on her and she made a mistake....gosh, you women out there who are always so quick to make make fun of people. Usually people who are so critical of others, have really lousy lives...thus unhappy, thus need to make everybody else miserable. she married the guy and she kept working...a lot of women would have gotten the big house/and lived the life of riley. I have no doubt she lives well, but she also works.. enough of the loud meows...catty ladies...

i agree with you. Julie Chen long paid her dues and achieved a lot of success as host of many shows long before any involvement with The Boss.

mostwanted1294959547.2831247 PostsRegistered 8/28/2006
On 1/13/2011 hulagirl said:

If you're going to date/marry the boss (especially the big boss), you need to leave the company (or he does)..........this show is awful and it will probably be given more of a chance just because it's Julie's show..........jmo

AND TELL US WHO ARE YOU TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY SHOULD DO WITH THEIR LIVES? SHOULD? IF YOU ARE?....PERHAPS THAT IS WHY SHE IS HIGHLY ACCOMPLISHED AND YOU ARE WATCHING HER SHOW....NO WHINING NOW...YOU JUST BAGGED HER, SHOULDN'T MIND IF I BAG YOU...ALL'S FAIR IN BEING MEAN TO SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!

LuvToKnit1294959582.1355 PostsRegistered 8/15/2007

I think Julie is lovely. I have heard people having a problem referring to twins before. So she made a mistake, big deal, get a life! She does speak beautifully and has a lovely voice. Watching The Talk is very enjoyable with a good mix of hosts.

hulagirl1294959919.487164 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 1/13/2011 mostwanted said:
On 1/13/2011 hulagirl said:

If you're going to date/marry the boss (especially the big boss), you need to leave the company (or he does)..........this show is awful and it will probably be given more of a chance just because it's Julie's show..........jmo

AND TELL US WHO ARE YOU TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY SHOULD DO WITH THEIR LIVES? SHOULD? IF YOU ARE?....PERHAPS THAT IS WHY SHE IS HIGHLY ACCOMPLISHED AND YOU ARE WATCHING HER SHOW....NO WHINING NOW...YOU JUST BAGGED HER, SHOULDN'T MIND IF I BAG YOU...ALL'S FAIR IN BEING MEAN TO SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!

Mean???? I'm not going to have a p issing contest with you here, but an opinion is just that.........next time skip the caps......I can hear you fine.

Chicagoan1294959985.5732681 PostsRegistered 6/11/2008CHICAGOLAND

I enjoy Julie Chen and I think she is a gracious host. I always get a good laugh from "The Talk", Leah Remini cracks me up, she is so brash!

Robin ....

Midlife is the time we begin “to listen with our ♥ heart.”

Anniecamp1294965363.013798 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

It's better than referring to twins as a "set".

ROMARY1294965823.0516918 PostsRegistered 4/28/2010

Love, love "The Talk"............each host brings her own life experiences to the viewers. They really are very funny together. I can't say enough about this new show. Great guests, too. Perfect time slot in my area.....the show doesn't have too much competition, which is great for the show and for (us) viewers.

Yellow Rose

Page 1 of 1