Weekend Preview
18 Members and 8983 Guests Online

Viewpoints

My account was compromised

Started 1284823519.383 in Viewpoints | Last reply 1284941607.53 by MyGirlsMom
replies

Went out of town for a few days and couldn't sign into my account this morning.

I entered my member # and pin #. Got this:

We're sorry. Some of the information you entered is incorrect. Please review your Customer Number, as well as your PIN for the correct information. . Once you've re-entered the information, click SIGN IN. If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 or click the "Customer Service" link below.

So I then entered my email address and pin# and again got this:

We're sorry. Some of the information you entered is incorrect. Please review your Customer Number, as well as your PIN for the correct information. . Once you've re-entered the information, click SIGN IN. If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-345-5788 or click the "Customer Service" link below.

Call CS and was told that my e-mail address was changed to another email address and my pin was reset. I have not used my account in a few days. Was told by CS that my previous email was obviously used to hack into my account and for me to chose another email that is not easily identifiable.

Be careful sharing your email, birth date and things of that nature which can make it easy for someone to sign into your account.

"If you tell lies about me, I'll tell the truth about you..."