Share the Love
16 Members and 13554 Guests Online

Scrapbooking

QVC UK

Started 1332172839.88 in Scrapbooking | Last reply 1332248597.5 by BJR
replies

Lucy people in the UK!! This came to me in an email from one of the UK cardmaking magazines. How does the UK get all of this {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Stephanie Weightman returns home to QVC

<table> <tr> <td>Well-known craft personality Stephanie Weightman is joining QVC UK as a guest presenter in early April 2012. Stephanie, who recently won Origins Craft Award celebrity crafter of the year, will share her years of experience and bring new and alternative crafts, including cake decorating and needlecraft, to QVC’s craft audience. Mary Ann Pickering, Buyer - Arts and Craft at QVC UK, comments: “We are thrilled that Stephanie is joining the Craft team at QVC. Stephanie’s passion for craft will provide our viewers with new ideas and inspiration and help us to fulfil customer demand for alternative crafts. “I started my TV shopping career at QVC and am delighted to be joining the team again,” Stephanie Weightman comments. “Having developed new products and worked with big name brands for many years, I’m really excited that I’m going to be able to introduce these to QVC customers first.” Appearing on air and online, QVC and Stephanie Weightman will also attend consumer events across the country this year, introducing QVC to new audiences and existing craft customers. If you have any questions or want to leave Stephanie a message you can do so by, liking facebook page Stephanie Weightman and posting under the QVC announcement or visit her blog.</td> </tr> </table>

Glor

Page 1 of 1
upallnight11332176187.9033882 PostsRegistered 3/21/2005the frozen tundra

Sigh. I miss the Q's scrapbooking days.

upallnight1

hot pink, sunshine yellow, nectarine, flamingo, hemp, crimson, tortoise jewelry...happily anticipating these upcoming Linea colors!

BJR1332248597.52275 PostsRegistered 8/8/2006

I'm with you Up I miss them too! BJR.

Page 1 of 1