Give Gorgeous
160 Members and 11609 Guests Online

The Q We Love

Jane Treacy and daughters

Started 1261890020 in The Q We Love | Last reply 1262491114 by DancingMermaid
Did anyone see the cookie segment that Jane did with her daughters? I was so impressed! Her daughters were delightful and she seems like a great mom. What was really funny is that her youngest daughter is the spitting image of her! She looks just like her and was so well dressed. I just loved it!

Page 1 of 1
Kitlynn12618905302480 PostsRegistered 1/4/2008Colorado
I saw it and I thought they were adorable!! That Deidre cracked me up and especially when they said she wouldn't eat the cookies as all she wants to eat is chocolate ice cream and chicken tenders. They seemed to be having fun though and it was really easy to see that Jane has a very good relationship with them and truly does spend a lot of quality time with them. I also laughed when Kara said she thinks her Mom is obsessed with their cat.

You get one go round in this old world and you better make the most of it. It is not a dress rehearsal! Step out of your box and enjoy all that life has to offer!

MMSis126189055492 PostsRegistered 10/24/2007
I thought they were darling too. Really enjoyed it.

bazb12619157054231 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
I saw them early Christmas morning after getting turkey in the oven. Dierdra was so cute and Kara very grown-up for 13. Jane seemed very proud of them and rightfully so!!

mcogirl1261924495602 PostsRegistered 5/12/2008Florida
I really enjoyed the segment.It was so nice to finally see the two beautiful girls she so often speaks of.They seem to have a wonderful relationship.
Loved Deidra's hair...gorgeuos:-x

konasmom1261925402222 PostsRegistered 4/10/2009
How refreshing! Jane is the best and so are her darling daughters!

marygray126192744647973 PostsRegistered 5/8/2005
That reel is from last Christmas or the Christmas before.
It wasn't new for this holiday.
I wish they had made a new reel for this year. Everything had been shown last year and/oe the year before.
And there were plenty from the past that were very good that they didn't show at all.
I'd rather have seen more of the repeats than how to cut an onion. Oh well, maybe I'll hope for next year.
The Ten Commandments are not multiple choice.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. "

CLEM126193016112525 PostsRegistered 9/1/2008PA
I think they are lovely and I did really like the way Jane interacted with them.

mlw421261936050818 PostsRegistered 1/12/2009
I also saw the segment with Jane T. and her daughters. Kara is so mature & very pretty for 13 and the little one was sooooooooo cute...a pic of her mom......I had heard Jane mention on a prior show that it was going to be an updated segment so I was thrilled to see it. Jane seems to be a very devoted mom, wife & homemaker.....she's one of my favorite hosts for sure!
I read prior posts and can't believe how cruel some women can be with their comments........to me it says one, and ONLY ONE thing......they are very unhappy in their own lives.........I truly feel sorry for them.

Silverandg­old12619399771330 PostsRegistered 2/9/2008NJ
I also enjoyed this segment. Deidre looks just like her mom and I could see the relationship Jane talks of so much with her girls come thru in the segment. She totally enjoys being a mom and it showed.

BLH12620274621558 PostsRegistered 1/21/2009
I thought they were absolutely adorable. I really enjoyed watching them. I also enjoyed all of the hosts and families. Sharon especially with her daughter

cindybill1262229168390 PostsRegistered 9/21/2007
Hi,
Yes, I saw that segment.. soo darling! I can't believe that the little one is that old already! It seems like just yesterday Jane
left to be with her family (children).. and just yesterday that she came back to QVC and said that she was soo happy to be back on again..
Cindy

kak1262448258193 PostsRegistered 12/16/2005
> That reel is from last Christmas or the Christmas
> before.
> It wasn't new for this holiday.
>
> I wish they had made a new reel for this year.
> Everything had been shown last year and/oe the year
> before.
>
> And there were plenty from the past that were very
> good that they didn't show at all.
>
> I'd rather have seen more of the repeats than how to
> cut an onion. Oh well, maybe I'll hope for next
> year.
>
>
> The Ten Commandments are not multiple choice.
No..it was a new one for this year. The other segment was taped a few years ago (I have it on tape) They were very young back then. The pecan cookie she made back then is AWESOME! Jane mentioned it when Deirdre cracked the egg that she did a great job the last time they taped a Christmas cookie segment a few years back.
Her girls are darling and Deirdre has Jane's mannerisms!

mineralgir­l112624484811492 PostsRegistered 9/18/2006New York
I remember when Jane had her children, she is a great mom and her daughters are lovely.
--
"There are no limits to growth and human progess when men and woman are free to follow their dreams." R.R.

"There are no limits to growth and human progess when men and woman are free to follow their dreams." R.Reagan

shopping g­al1262453323216 PostsRegistered 11/6/2006Wisconsin
I saw the segment also and really enjoyed it.Jane is one of my favorite hosts on QVC.Her daughters are adorable!
--
Iowa Hawkeyes,Green Bay Packers,Bobbi Brown,BE,Smashbox,Philosophy,Tig,B Mak

-Well behaved women rarely make history-

DancingMer­maid12624911142541 PostsRegistered 6/29/2007In the deep blue sea, where any good mermaid should be.
I saw the segment and also enjoyed it. Like others have said, I think it was a repeat from last year.
There were a number of hosts with repeat shows from last year. Lisa R's is one I couldn't forget, since one of her show's was taped and had her mom calling in to talk to her. A bit of a heart tug, since Lisa's Mom passed away in 2009.
--
"Some days I feel like a fish out of water. If you find me on one of those days, please return me to the beach." ;-)
--
Edited by DancingMermaid at 01/02/2010 6:59 PM PST

Last edited on 1/2/2010

Some days I feel like a fish out of water; if you find me on one of those days, please return me to the beach.

Page 1 of 1