Just-Reduced Clearance
133 Members and 13671 Guests Online

The Q We Love

Hp Tech Support has to be the WORST!!

Started 1299521066.953 in The Q We Love | Last reply 1300804574.013 by stevieb
replies

{#emotions_dlg.sad} I was given the new HP laptop for Christmas by my husband. I am so thankful for QVC customer service. I have had a laptop by HP, I purchesed it in 2008. Everytime I have to call Hp they keep me on hold for ever, then transfer my call two or three times.....it is awful!! So QVC customer service said I could send it back the new one....thank-you, thank-you. The last time I called Hp (last night) I was on hold over 2 hours. I called back today, and so far it has been over an hour again! YEAH for QVC!! I wont owne another Hp again!!!!

Page 1 of 1
millieshops1299521435.69314727 PostsRegistered 3/15/2007

Does HP give its QVC buyers a special number to call?

When I bought the laptop I've used for the last 4 years, Dell gave QVC buyers a special tech support #. I called 2 different times, once betcasue I was stooooopid and once because I had a real problem. I never waited and never had trouble understanding what I needed to do to solve my problems. I'd be disappointed if that weren't true for future purchases. And I like the HP rep.

4 years? You know I'll need a new machine before long.

Pearlbaby1299521758.2076340 PostsRegistered 12/2/2009

I think Dell is just as bad. I used them 2x's. They give you a run around allot of the time. Then the overseas rep, who was hard to understand, said have to pay $250 to add help services. The laptop was brand new. They arent as good as they brag about on air thats for sure.

fashionfav­es1299522137.8333018 PostsRegistered 1/23/2005Just South of Sanity! ;)
On 3/7/2011 LUV TO SHOP said:

I think Dell is just as bad. I used them 2x's. They give you a run around allot of the time. Then the overseas rep, who was hard to understand, said have to pay $250 to add help services. The laptop was brand new. They arent as good as they brag about on air thats for sure.

I hear this! I had renewed my Dell DataSafe subscription and was having trouble getting it to work. Every person I talked with said that I had to pay them to get help. I kept telling them that this wasn't about the computer but it was about a service I had just paid for (got a year free). I simply could not make them understand. I finally asked for a refund which they told me I would get within 5-7 days. That was several months ago. Still haven't gotten it. I doubt that I will buy another Dell computer.

"If you have not often felt the joy of doing a kind act, you have neglected much, and most of all yourself."
A Neilen

Pearlbaby1299524728.2436340 PostsRegistered 12/2/2009
On 3/7/2011 fashionfaves said:
On 3/7/2011 LUV TO SHOP said:

I hear this! I had renewed my Dell DataSafe subscription and was having trouble getting it to work. Every person I talked with said that I had to pay them to get help. I kept telling them that this wasn't about the computer but it was about a service I had just paid for (got a year free). I simply could not make them understand. I finally asked for a refund which they told me I would get within 5-7 days. That was several months ago. Still haven't gotten it. I doubt that I will buy another Dell computer.

I am not renewing mine. The 2nd time I used them was when they tried to get me to buy some more coverage. I got mad and hung up. My niece who is in college fixed it easily. I ask her for help. She just cringed and said Dell is like that. Should start a college club that does this for cheaper would be a good business.

stevieb130080457428786 PostsRegistered 11/4/2007

I guess their tech support matches their overall product quality... and yes, that's my opinon, others are entitled to feel differently!!

Page 1 of 1