Just-Reduced Clearance
132 Members and 16660 Guests Online

Q News

Hosts Bio's Are GONE

Started 1274520989.807 in Q News | Last reply 1280779145.683 by Pretty Picky
replies

I just tried to look up the newest program host and found out that all the hosts bio's are gone.  I have been a member since the beginning and you guys keep changing what has made you unique.  We want to know about the people we invite into our homes, even on TV.

Page 1 of 1
dinie1274558085.2953 PostsRegistered 8/4/2007

I just clicked on the "Meet Our Hosts" at the bottom of the page, then click on a picture, THEN click on "About the Host" which is directly to the right of his/her name at the top of the page.  It's not terribly clear how to get there, so QVC, maybe a better way to point out the link would be helpfu!

Hope this helps!

QVC AHOLIC1278449865.5275 PostsRegistered 5/30/2006

I for one---and certainly there must be hundreds more like me who thought the "Host Bio's" had gone away. I agree, this did make QVC unique in displaying the people who regularly come into our homes and feel more of a shopping connection with. However this was posted in the past should be resurrected and as easy to find as it use to be. People are genuinely interested in the lives of your hosts and like knowing what part of the country they come from, as well as their background and life experiences prior to coming to QVC. Case in point--I had no idea that Leah Williams hometown was that of Fresno, California. When I had planned a trip to Pennsylvania and was planning to come to the QVC studio's and do a "meet and greet", I wrote QVC and they in turn gave Leah my letter informing her I wanted to meet her while I was there. As it turns out, Leah wrote me a lovely personal card and informed me she had her ears pierced at one of my family's jewelry stores when she was growing up.(Still hoping to meet her one of these days as I fractured my foot and was able to make the trip.)

Charmed~Je­nna1278450070.1920023 PostsRegistered 3/9/2010~RipkaNistaVille~
Pretty Pic­ky1280779145.62742 PostsRegistered 7/11/2010So. AZ

"Dinie" (1st replier) is absolutely correct. Q just changed the way you get there.....but all the bios are still there.....just follow dinie's instructions. :)

Page 1 of 1