Occasional Contributor

I have shopped with Kansas City Steaks for years. It was rare to have a problem, but when I did it was handled very well. That said I ordered filet mignon for this past weekend. Only a few were the correct number of ounces. The others looked like little meatballs wrapped up. We weighed them, and they were not the correct number of ounces. When I called Kansas City customer service this morning, I figured this problem would be resolved quickly. I know mistakes happen. You would think in this economy, with so many people reluctant to spend this kind of money on steaks, they would treat their customers better. I can spend my hard earned money at many of the other online companies which are just as good or locally. I asked to speak with a supervisor but he/she was "busy". Oh I forgot to say, they did tell me they were sorry. I told her KC should credit me for the wrong steaks in the box. She did not offer. She said she would have to check with some department and get back to me. It seems like KC's quality, integrity, high standards and their guarantee have disappeared. They really need to look at how they treat their customers when there are issues.