Occasional Contributor

Lock & Lock customer service number

Hi!

Does anyone have a US customer service number for Lock & Lock company? One of my glass bowls split in half and it should still be under warranty.

Thanks!

New Contributor

Re: Lock & Lock customer service number

Customer Service number is l-877-457-8845.  They have replaced numerous lids at a cost of $5.00 a piece. My Lock & Lock is at least 10 years old.

New Contributor

Do you know if they have replacement silicon seal for lock n lock containers

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here are the contact number and hours for Lock&Lock customer service—I just called a few days ago to get a replacement container, so I know everything is up to date:

844-527-9188
Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time

Esteemed Contributor

I just thought I'd come back here and add a note that I received my replacement container today, just one week after my call to Lock&Lock. Wow! It only had to traverse two states instead of going across the country, but the delivery timeframe was much shorter than the two to four weeks I was quoted during my call. I am very pleased. Smiley Happy

Occasional Visitor

I've been trying to call this number all week at various times (between 12 - 8 pm Eastern).  It sounds like someone is picking up the receiver and then I hear a beep and there is no response. 

Honored Contributor

@Captain Morgan wrote:

I've been trying to call this number all week at various times (between 12 - 8 pm Eastern).  It sounds like someone is picking up the receiver and then I hear a beep and there is no response. 

Highly recommend you email them:  locknlockcs@gmail.com

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Here are the contact number and hours for Lock&Lock customer service—I just called a few days ago to get a replacement container, so I know everything is up to date:

844-527-9188
Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time

THANK YOU!

@loriqvc

just called the number you provided and they picked up right away. the woman asked me for the bowl number and the color of my lid.

she took down my name, address, phone number and said it could take up to 3 weeks to replace the lid.

no questions asked, no need to send back the old lid, no proof of purchase necessary.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 - You're very welcome! Hopefully your replacement will arrive as quickly as my recent one did—in just one week. Lock&Lock customer service is fantastic.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I just called the number and same thing answered right away asked for bowl # and color of lids and my name and address and said should recieve within 2-3 weeks no questions asked.