Shoes & Handbags Offers
31 Members and 9737 Guests Online

Kitchen & Food Talk

HELP! Need UPC code from Keurig box to get free k-cups and I threw the box out!!

Started 1298691605.433 in Kitchen & Food Talk | Last reply 1298747991.003 by cuddlebug22
replies

I bought the keurig TSV in November for christmas. The tsv came with 48 k-cups. It also came with offer to get 2 free k-cup boxes with the purchase of 2 boxes and registering on keurig.com. The tsv also included a form to receive 2 more free boxes of k-cups. My problem is that the mail in form requires the UPC code from the keurig box and I THREW OUT THE BOX without writing it down!!

I called customer service today (2/25/11), and the rep said there was nothing she could do for me. I kept pressing her and she said she'd send and email to some products department, but that she highly doubted that they could get me the code either. I haven't heard anything from them.

THIS IS A CHEAP MARKETING SCHEME. They sit back and count on people like me not paying attention and losing the information so that the company doesn't have to foot the bill for the 2 free boxes!

Any ideas on how I can get qvc to help me? I think I've been a pretty good customer over the years...

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Page 1 of 1
4uthebest1298704181.3233526 PostsRegistered 1/21/2009

This is a condition of most all rebates that I know of and I never had success with leaving one out. It is not a marketing trick at all but something that people need to be aware of so perhaps you have learned a valuable lesson for future mail in rebates. The UPC code in addition to a recipt is the proof of purchase..

Stiger1298722690.42725 PostsRegistered 11/6/2008

I sent out my info the day I received the coffee maker and just got my two free choices this week. I really didn't know if I would have received them or not because I don't remember ever cutting out the upc.

jackthebear1298723146.775583 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

not a marketing scheme, most offers require the UPC code and the actual one cut from the box. remember it the next time

violann1298728166.82712374 PostsRegistered 12/12/2004

My K-cup coupon (from the company) was stuck on the front of the box, and when I put it into my purse the glue remaining on the coupon stuck to a $5 lottery ticket and ruined it. Maybe the Keurig people need some help with their coupons.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I didn't come here to argue.- Peg Bracken

cuddlebug221298747987.3814 PostsRegistered 2/3/2010

I'm sorry to say that QVC's customer service is of no help for anything. They only sell the products and take in your returns in 30 days and thats it. Any problems and you are on your own. Just sell the merchandise and make MONEY!!! No help with answers to questions, problems, shipping, etc. I am not alone on this with reading the reviews and replies.

cuddlebug221298747991.00314 PostsRegistered 2/3/2010

I'm sorry to say that QVC's customer service is of no help for anything. They only sell the products and take in your returns in 30 days and thats it. Any problems and you are on your own. Just sell the merchandise and make MONEY!!! No help with answers to questions, problems, shipping, etc. I am not alone on this with reading the reviews and replies.

Page 1 of 1