Weekend Preview
118 Members and 11215 Guests Online

Kitchen & Food Talk

Kitchen Aid Mixer- Hoping for Easy Pay

Started 1295226994.21 in Kitchen & Food Talk | Last reply 1297368136.123 by aroc34
replies

Does anyone know if the Q will offer Easy Payments on the KitchenAid Artisan 5 qt. 325 Watt Mixer on Wednesdays, cooking day? I really, really want one, but just can't afford to purchase one with out the easy pay. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Page 1 of 1
aroc341297368136.11115 PostsRegistered 9/30/2010

Hi, drfrench:

I didn't see your query until just now. I'm probably a new QVC customer than you are but the Kitchen Aid mixer was my first very large, expensive purchase. I got the bowl lift version, which I love. I had wanted Kitchen Aid for a long, long time but it was so expensive when my kids, now grown, were young I didn't have one and made do with electric hand mixers or just stirring or mashing dough and potatoes, etc. by hand.

Usually before each significant holiday--Thanksgiving, Christmas/Hannukah, Easter/Passover, Mother's Day they will do some kind of a deal on one of the KA mixers with easy pay and sometimes a rebate or extra attachment or reduced shipping. I purchased mine in November, 2009, on easy pay and received it in time for Thanksgiving. Then the next Spring I got the KA food processor on easy pay.

There is an option on the Q web where you can ask them to send you an e-mail alert about when a line of products is going to be shown. I think you can specify a week, or a day or two days ahead that you would like the alert. Go to kitchen/coolking tab, click on KA products from the list and then somewhere on there it will ask if you'd like the alert.

Hope that helps. I'm sure you will love your mixer when you get it. It helps take the drudgery out of preparing fabulous things. I'm still discovering things about mine.

Page 1 of 1