Better Than Black Friday
101 Members and 14058 Guests Online

Jewelry Talk

Do Trollbeads fit on Chamilia Bracelets??

Started 1323616080.063 in Jewelry Talk | Last reply 1323783058.383 by Mikeylann
replies

just saw some cute teddy bear trollbeads. Wondering if they will fit on my chamilia bracelets. Thanks tobi

formerly poohbear

Page 1 of 1
Clover291323647315.4810817 PostsRegistered 1/19/2008

Depends on the bead. Troll bracelets are thinner than Pandora/Chamilia, so in general, their beads do not fit other brands. However, I think they realised that that was a negative point and the more recent Trollbeads I've bought have had bigger holes and will fit other bracelets.

If you can find the beads you like on a sales website, it will probably say if they fit other bracelets.

tobias1323653307.2472166 PostsRegistered 8/29/2007longisland
On 12/11/2011 Clover29 said:

Depends on the bead. Troll bracelets are thinner than Pandora/Chamilia, so in general, their beads do not fit other brands. However, I think they realised that that was a negative point and the more recent Trollbeads I've bought have had bigger holes and will fit other bracelets.

If you can find the beads you like on a sales website, it will probably say if they fit other bracelets.

thank you clover29

formerly poohbear

gigot1323663100.2675299 PostsRegistered 10/22/2010

They are making a "universal" bead that will fit all bracelets;check out Trollbeadsgallery.com and call them. They will tell you if teddy will fit and you can see the universal ones on their site. I personally think that Troll is great,being the original,and IMO, the best for a variety of reasons, since it accepts all beads on their chain or at least most while the other lines try to only allow their beads. Interesting.

blahblahva­mpemerblah1323663348.726204 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

I don't know about the sterling beads, but the glass ones were fine.

Yeah, FINALLY!!!!! Run Trey, run!

Mikeylann1323783058.38582 PostsRegistered 1/14/2007

Hi again.

I posted this in the other "Trollbeads vs Pandora" thread:

I have found that pretty much all of the beads will fit on a Trollbeads bracelet. However...Alot of the older, original, classic Trollbeads will not fit on the Chamilia and Pandora bracelets. You have to be able to get the bead to slide or thread/scr*w onto the Pandora and Chamilia bracelets. Most of their beads are threaded on the inside so the endcaps on the bracelets have the same threading. And Pandora's bracelets actually have 2 threaded stations on their bracelet that you can put clips on, and space your beads out. The clips keep the beads in 3 different sections.

And like another post said, Trollbeads are now making what they call 'universal' beads that will fit on other brands.

Chamilia does sell a bangle style bracelet that the end cap threads off and the beads just slide right on. I have found that...so far... all the beads I have ever bought fit on that one.

Sorry...didn't want to re-type it.

Not much of a typest.

Enjoy.

Mikeylann

Page 1 of 1