Guaranteed Delivery
52 Members and 17203 Guests Online

Jewelry Talk

Walmart's connections from Hallmark jewelry...

Started 1322407760.853 in Jewelry Talk | Last reply 1323460717.26 by esmeraldagooch

A big thank you to the poster who had the thread last week about the Hallmark bracelets at Walmart's. I have allergies to sterling silver and I have searched all over for a stainless steel pandora style bracelet. My DH took me to 3 of our local Super Walmart stores and I found a 7 and 3/4 bracelet and 23 charms. It cost just under $200. Some of you might think that's a lot of money for stainless steel, but to me it was worth it to finally have a pandora style bracelet. This bracelet is my main Christmas gift from my DH. And, he's letting me wear it now, instead of waiting for Christmas morning!!!

Page 1 of 1
kevinandch­eryl1322439127.803160 PostsRegistered 12/22/2010

I just found out that I posted this on the wrong forum. Pepper22 started a thread on Walmart's stainless steel snake bracelet on the JR forum.

Cheryl

esmeraldag­ooch1322442378.76312333 PostsRegistered 1/7/2008Adopt a Rescue Pet, who rescues who?

Kevinandcheryl, There is nothing wrong with posting this here... It was nice of you to inform anyone who has metal allergies that there was a alternative out there for them to buy. I hope you enjoy your gift.

Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase.
Martin Luther King Jr.

star8261322461615.59712389 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004Coastal Ripkaland bordering Bixbyville and Dawkinstown

I wish my silly Walmart had even just a pic...

Pepper is a doll.

enjoy your bracelet and all those charms!

Would you post a pic?

I'd love to see :)

I don't have one as yet but would like a stainless steel version as well.

QVC should have made this idea in their Steel By Design line.

***I don't think you spent too much...take a peek at the Ripka version and the prices of each charm... and I love my Ripka but it is a bit much pricewise.

You did great! wear it and enjoy always!

Your's will last longer for sure.

Pics please :)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know PEACE" ~ Jimi Hendrix

A helpful decision maker: Ask yourself, "What would Cher do?"

luvmypupz1322485566.754991 PostsRegistered 8/30/2010By the Sea Shore

These are nice little bracelets. I picked one up this past weekend and some charms and beads for it. Some of the charms are really cute. I like that it is stainless and not just silvertone. It looks fine next to my Troll bead bracelet too. I would think these would hold up really well being stainless. One of my Walmarts had a really good selection of charms, whereas another one did not.

"I confronted the fact that I was not only talking to a dog, but answering for one." - Claire Cook, Must Love Dogs

esmeraldag­ooch1322828663.6912333 PostsRegistered 1/7/2008Adopt a Rescue Pet, who rescues who?

K&C, I was a Wmart yesterday and saw these bracelets and charms. Really cute and can't beat the price points. Did you see they also have necklaces with Stainless pendants. Under $9.00.

Martin Luther King Jr.

paShar1322831281.5931964 PostsRegistered 1/14/2006Western Pennsylvania

I was really amazed the last time I was at my local Hallmark store at the really gorgeous jewelry they are selling now, along with a selection of very nice wallets. They are really diversifying.

Last edited on 12/2/2011

Last edited on 12/2/2011

Shar

SC301323124261.21 PostsRegistered 12/5/2011

They just started putting this program up on Walmart.com, Looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is also a pendant program with the Connections From Hallmark brand, great prices and perfect gifts. GREAT JOB HALLMARK & WALMART!!!!!

kevinandch­eryl1323131691.51160 PostsRegistered 12/22/2010
On 12/2/2011 esmeraldagooch said:

K&C, I was a Wmart yesterday and saw these bracelets and charms. Really cute and can't beat the price points. Did you see they also have necklaces with Stainless pendants. Under $9.00.

Yes, I saw the necklaces with the Stainless pendants when I was picking out my charms. When I got home I went to Walmart.com and ordered a cross pendant with a cz in the center. I wish I could post a pic of my bracelet but my digital camera conked out on me. I think maybe I need to hint to Santa that I need a new one, but I don't want to push the issue after receiving my new bracelet and pendant. LOL! Thanks to all of you that have posted about this great find at Walmart's!

Cheryl

esmeraldag­ooch1323181905.52712333 PostsRegistered 1/7/2008Adopt a Rescue Pet, who rescues who?

K&C, Did you get multiple color beads or one color like blue tones? I was looking at the other spacer beads and thought, these would look great added into a strand of pearls which I have many colors and sizes. Fun. Hope you get a camera too if you need one. Can you put your bracelet on your scanner bed and take a picture that way?

Martin Luther King Jr.

kevinandch­eryl1323201680.38160 PostsRegistered 12/22/2010

I will ask my son to help me when he has a day off. I received a new Acer laptop for my birthday in April and I don't think it has a scanner bed. My old desktop did. I'm clueless when it comes to computers. LOL! Anyway, here's a list of the charms on my bracelet:

green flower bead-Christmas tree-snowman

cat and dog

butterfly-Raefael's cupid

star-handbag

2 red flower beads-heart

hanging heart

2 blue flower beads

1 heart sis bead

1 iridescent purple bead-1 iridescent pink bead-1 iridescent teal bead-1 aqua with pink flowers on silver sparkle band

After reading SC30 above post about new Hallmark charms on Walmart.com, I went and checked it out. I ended up ordering an oval daughter charm, a square I love you charm, a round silver/gold heart bead, a nana bead, and a Holy Bible bead. So, I now have 23 beads. I will be switching the beads out for different looks. If Wal.com adds more beads that I can't resist, then I will need to consider buying another bracelet to put them on. LOL! I have $313 invested in my bracelet. This includes Illinois state tax and shipping/handling for the Wal.com beads. All in all, I'm quite happy with my bracelet.

Cheryl

esmeraldag­ooch1323209933.32712333 PostsRegistered 1/7/2008Adopt a Rescue Pet, who rescues who?

WOW you really got a nice selection. I hope they add to this line so you can continue to add pieces to it. I have some little girls who do crafts with me. I was thinking of getting the dove pendant for them. I have purchased many jewelry items for them here at QVC.

The dove wouldn't tarnish like the silver I have bought them in the past.

Martin Luther King Jr.

kevinandch­eryl1323375930.757160 PostsRegistered 12/22/2010

Well, I did it!!! I went on Walmart.com and ordered another bracelet and a peace sign charm, a dove charm, a cross charm, and 4 spacer beads. Now, altogether my investment(if you can call stainless steal an investment) is around $420. But, that's for 2 bracelets full of charms and beads. And since it's all stainless steel, I can put them on and wear them without fear of bathing, working, etc. with them on. Plus, I can wear them all day/night without any allergy flareups.

Cheryl

esmeraldag­ooch1323460717.2612333 PostsRegistered 1/7/2008Adopt a Rescue Pet, who rescues who?

By the way, Do you love pearls? These also could be your new jewelry friends. They make mystery clasps, You drill out the end pearls on the strand and glue in the male/female ScrewIn findings. No metal touches your skin. Picture below.

Last edited on 12/9/2011

Last edited on 12/9/2011

Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 1 of 1