Better Than Black Friday
22 Members and 15518 Guests Online

Jewelry Talk

My Jewelry Scores at the Myrtle Beach Outlet

Started 1317392191.757 in Jewelry Talk | Last reply 1317568582.61 by katiescarlett
replies

Just got back from 4 days at Litchfield Beach, SC, and included a trip to the QVC outlet store in Myrtle Beach. Got GREAT DEALS! I got a pair of sterling Black Hills Gold Dakota Rose dangle earrings, outlet price $92.40, paid $34. Got a pair of sterling dangle jade earrings for $5, got a pair of 14kt rose gold wide hoops for $21, 14kt gold leverback earrings with good-sized dangle square cut citrines for $15, sterling fire opal hoops for $30 (on air $84) and a pair of sterling Connemara dangles for $15. Sterling was 50% off, gold was 40% off, plus I had 10% off entire purchase coupon from a little shopping magazine. Plus, if you gave $1 to breast cancer research, you got 25% off one item, which I used on the BHG earrings.

Plus, I got an all leather hunter green Tignanello bag for $36 (and it included a wristlet), on air price was $85. And got a few pieces of Belleek, a pitcher that had been nearly $50 on air for $18. Also got some Good Home Beach Days cleaners and microfiber sponges for $8 for the entire kit. And a small Cooks Essentials Hard Coat Enamel grill skillet for $7.

Everything in the store was at least 40% off except I think D&B. Good selection of CE and Technique, and you could buy lids for only 99 cents. Some Polish stoneware, some Temp-tations, clothes, shoes, handbags, linens. They were just starting to put out some Christmas stuff. I looked at Birki's but, alas, they did not have my size. Did not look at linens or toys, and did a cursory look at clothes.

All in all, a very good trip!

"Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of
man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world, but it
surely will change the world for that one dog." - Richard C. Call

Page 1 of 1
gigot1317511742.155299 PostsRegistered 10/22/2010

You can sign up for e-mails or the fliers. If you have an item #, call the store, ask for a manager and if they have it, they send it. No problem ever and you have to wait a tad for the newer stuff, that's all. They have weekly specials in the flier with silver at least 60% off once a month;the $5.00 pants sales are great.

applebrown­debbie1317521519.80364 PostsRegistered 2/11/2010

gigot where do you go to sign up for their flyers and emails?

Thanks

katiescarl­ett1317568582.5871380 PostsRegistered 6/19/2007South Carolina

Down at the bottom of the page under the heading "For Your Convenience" there is a link for e-mail services.

I get the e-mails and knew about the sales, but was going to the outlet anyway. I used to go to the original Myrtle Beach QVC outlet and it was a mess, although I did get some nice things - Belleek, sterling, Peterboro baskets, Breyer horses, Cooks Essentials hard coat enamel pot and pans, Technique pans, Northern Nights sheets. Then it closed a few years ago and I held my breath when I walked into the new store, afraid it would be a disaster - but it was very nice, clean, organized. Good sales and 10% off entire purchase coupon from the shopping magazine helped!

"Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of
man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world, but it
surely will change the world for that one dog." - Richard C. Call

Page 1 of 1