TSV(R) Preview
15 Members and 13357 Guests Online

Jewelry Talk

Does Anyone have a contact phone # for CHUCK CLEMENCY?

Started 1303850573.793 in Jewelry Talk | Last reply 1303956720.503 by Bella HS

I need to contact his office other than SNBC which has no info to get in touch with him. I purchased some very fine jewelry from him back in the old days of the channel and I need to get in touch with his main office regarding info on getting sizing on two rings.

Anyone have a contact #?

TIA

Page 1 of 1
LipstickDi­va1303850896.01738652 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio

Are you on Facebook? Maybe try there????? Sorry I don't have any info.

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

Shelbelle1303857745.9734719 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

He used to haver an office in NYC called JAM Creations, but I think this is no longer in existance.

Bella HS1303860752.8638076 PostsRegistered 12/17/2007East Hampton, NY

Thanks Ladies.....

I recall Jam Creations now that you mentioned it....but now that he is solely connected with SNBC you would think they could at least give me some contact info for him.

I'm going to try Facebook

Sammycat11303866536.2079798 PostsRegistered 9/30/2005

He's an employee of ShopNBC now, so you'd call him there. I don't know how close you'd get to him in person, but surely there's an assistant you can speak to--

That's who writes on these people's Facebook pages anyway, not the person themselves.

Bella HS1303870927.0378076 PostsRegistered 12/17/2007East Hampton, NY
On 4/26/2011 Sammycat1 said:

He's an employee of ShopNBC now, so you'd call him there. I don't know how close you'd get to him in person, but surely there's an assistant you can speak to--

That's who writes on these people's Facebook pages anyway, not the person themselves.

Tried Facebook...but I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me send him a msg or leave a post but then again I have such little patience for FB that I don't really know the in's and out's of it.

Re SNBC....can't understand that the CS dept tells me there is no way to get in touch with him. I have 2 rings that cost me $5000 10 years ago and the band is not something I want any old jeweler to touch re sizing....as it's not just a smooth band..it is a continuation of the design from the top and sides and follows through on the bottom If anyone is familiar with the old days of the network...these rings were referred to as the "Karen" Ring after the former host Karen Connelly.

Sammycat11303872733.729798 PostsRegistered 9/30/2005
On 4/26/2011 Bella HS said:

Tried Facebook...but I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me send him a msg or leave a post but then again I have such little patience for FB that I don't really know the in's and out's of it.

Re SNBC....can't understand that the CS dept tells me there is no way to get in touch with him. I have 2 rings that cost me $5000 10 years ago and the band is not something I want any old jeweler to touch re sizing....as it's not just a smooth band..it is a continuation of the design from the top and sides and follows through on the bottom If anyone is familiar with the old days of the network...these rings were referred to as the "Karen" Ring after the former host Karen Connelly.

I remember the Karen Ring well and I don't blame you for wanting to be very careful with it. However, if Chuck is no longer an independent and works as an employee for ShopNBC, what can he really do? He's not associated with any outside company anymore -- and perhaps that original one is no longer in business.

A very competent professional bench jeweler (not just the people who works for chain in a mall type store--they usually only do soldering, sizing/filing, these sorts of basic tasks) could easily handle this for you. A bench jeweler can deal with complex issues relative to sizing pieces (ornate metalwork, channel-set stones, etc.) I think you'd get farther with this if in your area you called the independent jewelers in your area and see if they have a bench jeweler on staff/on the premises with the skill set you require.

Last edited on 4/26/2011

Last edited on 4/26/2011

sunshine451303873760.9441923 PostsRegistered 1/13/2007east coast and west coast

i found a bankruptcy filing of his from 2008. it doesnt have a phone number, but it does have his home address. if you want it google "chuck clemency llc" and his home is in new jersey. if you cannot find it i can post the link for you to get the address off of it.

"When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

sunshine451303873837.641923 PostsRegistered 1/13/2007east coast and west coast

in order to leave a message on his wall or contact him via facebook you have to request to be his friend.... then once he confirms you you can leave him a message.

"When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Bella HS1303876493.7778076 PostsRegistered 12/17/2007East Hampton, NY

I remember the Karen Ring well and I don't blame you for wanting to be very careful with it. However, if Chuck is no longer an independent and works as an employee for ShopNBC, what can he really do? He's not associated with any outside company anymore -- and perhaps that original one is no longer in business.

A very competent professional bench jeweler (not just the people who works for chain in a mall type store--they usually only do soldering, sizing/filing, these sorts of basic tasks) could easily handle this for you. A bench jeweler can deal with complex issues relative to sizing pieces (ornate metalwork, channel-set stones, etc.) I think you'd get farther with this if in your area you called the independent jewelers in your area and see if they have a bench jeweler on staff/on the premises with the skill set you require.

Last edited on 4/26/2011

Sammy.....you're absolutely right...a bench jeweler is what I need. I'm thrilled you remember those pieces as they are exquisite in the combined stone choices, weight and design of setting, etc.....oooh the old days of buying beautiful gold jewelry is over.

Bella HS1303876714.8678076 PostsRegistered 12/17/2007East Hampton, NY
On 4/26/2011 sunshine45 said:

in order to leave a message on his wall or contact him via facebook you have to request to be his friend.... then once he confirms you you can leave him a message.

I found him but I can't figure out how to request to be his friend....I rarely visit there but I've never requested anyone to be a friend....I've only allowed others to be my friend. I'll have to go back to the site and look it over and find out how to do it. Thanks

Sammycat11303878036.7739798 PostsRegistered 9/30/2005

Last edited on 4/26/2011

Sammy.....you're absolutely right...a bench jeweler is what I need. I'm thrilled you remember those pieces as they are exquisite in the combined stone choices, weight and design of setting, etc.....oooh the old days of buying beautiful gold jewelry is over.

Get yourself a good bench jeweler that will take care of your lovely pieces. Those were the days! I'm glad I was a little greedy back then and picked up a few of what are now oldies but goodies.

sunshine451303878155.8841923 PostsRegistered 1/13/2007east coast and west coast

bella, once you are signed into your account go to his page. once you are there and see his INFO, right next to his name it will say ADD AS FRIEND. just click on that and that will send the request to him to approve. hope that helps!

Bella HS1303878487.1378076 PostsRegistered 12/17/2007East Hampton, NY

bella, once you are signed into your account go to his page. once you are there and see his INFO, right next to his name it will say ADD AS FRIEND. just click on that and that will send the request to him to approve. hope that helps!

I see info but nothing appears to request to be a friend {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

SWII1303884582.16118 PostsRegistered 5/30/2009

I could swear he had a store @ the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas. but i just looked and couldn't find the listing. Maybe you could contact them?

Hope this helps

SWII

LipstickDi­va1303914570.3938652 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio

There is no friend button or Like button that comes up. It's very odd.

sunshine451303915400.9141923 PostsRegistered 1/13/2007east coast and west coast
On 4/27/2011 Queen of Posts said:

strange because i just checked again and i do have the "add as friend" gray button right next to his name.....

Margo Chan­ning1303929049.83313382 PostsRegistered 11/29/2007

Do you have th Karen's ring tha was the salmon tourmaline and pariaba and 18k gold?

It's not the typing, it's arthritis.
NO-ONE puts Leisle in the corner
BRING OUR GIRLS HOME

Bella HS1303933584.4038076 PostsRegistered 12/17/2007East Hampton, NY
On 4/27/2011 Margo Channing said:

Do you have th Karen's ring tha was the salmon tourmaline and pariaba and 18k gold?

Yes...I have the entire suite in the Salmon and Paraiba.

I also have the Karen's Ring which was done in 18kt WG with a huge Cushion Cut Iolite and Purple Sapphires and White Diamonds.

Do you own any of the pieces?

Last edited on 4/27/2011

Last edited on 4/27/2011

Margo Chan­ning1303937412.17313382 PostsRegistered 11/29/2007
On 4/27/2011 Bella HS said:

I also have the Karen's Ring which was done in 18kt WG with a huge Cushion Cut Iolite and Purple Sapphires and White Diamonds.

Last edited on 4/27/2011

I HAD the salmon ring....and I lost it{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} BEFORE I haad it insured. I could cry whenever I think about it. My bff still tells me it was the universe telling me not to be so materialistic.......

It's not the typing, it's arthritis.
NO-ONE puts Leisle in the corner
BRING OUR GIRLS HOME

LipstickDi­va1303937660.5638652 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio
On 4/27/2011 sunshine45 said:
On 4/27/2011 Queen of Posts said:

strange because i just checked again and i do have the "add as friend" gray button right next to his name.....

He must have heard about me and when I'm logging into FB, the button disappears. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honest to goodness, I just tried again and no "add as friend" button. ROFLOL

Bella HS1303956720.58076 PostsRegistered 12/17/2007East Hampton, NY
On 4/27/2011 Bella HS said:

Last edited on 4/27/2011

I HAD the salmon ring....and I lost it{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} BEFORE I haad it insured. I could cry whenever I think about it. My bff still tells me it was the universe telling me not to be so materialistic.......

Oh Margo....I'm so sorry....the ring is really "something." Insurance probably wouldn't made you feel any better so don't beat yourself up...it's the ring you want back not the money...at least that would be my reaction. I can sympathize with you because I lost a custom made bracelet that was made by the Ramsey's and it is haunting me....I didn't lose it while wearing it...it's just gone. The box may have been thrown out when furniture was being emptied from one dresser to another and everything was put in boxes in a hurry. I have so much jewelry that it is so easy to have this happen even though it's very organized. Special occasion pieces like this bracelet I normally keep in their own box...whereas I use the Lopex Boxes for easy access to pieces I want to mix and match up on a daily basis.

Page 1 of 1