Top Rated on Easy Pay
16 Members and 9880 Guests Online

Jewelry Talk

Do you wear more than one Pandora bracelet at one time?

Started 1297655054 in Jewelry Talk | Last reply 1300065867.023 by Allegheny

I was wondering... What do you with your beloved 1st bracelet once it is finished? While you are working on your next, do you wear them both?

Would like to hear your thoughts

TIA

Page 1 of 2
myconboys1297655159.103308 PostsRegistered 4/30/2010

Yes! Definitely! And sometimes I wear three.....Smile.

hennypenny1297655229.436020 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Can you buy the charms in gold or only silver?

circles1297656569.51717384 PostsRegistered 5/11/2005N.J.

What size bracelets do you buy??? I wanted to start one....bought a 9 inch one...and some charms...about three or four...once i put them on....the bracelet was too small..i wear an 8 inch bracelet...I just know i did something wrong...what was it...I have sent all those back.....I will gladly start over if someone tells me the secret....

blahblahva­mpemerblah1297658174.3236154 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

I'm stopping at my one as it was costly enough.

Yeah, FINALLY!!!!! Run Trey, run!

blahblahva­mpemerblah1297658342.9336154 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 2/13/2011 circles said:

What size bracelets do you buy??? I wanted to start one....bought a 9 inch one...and some charms...about three or four...once i put them on....the bracelet was too small..i wear an 8 inch bracelet...I just know i did something wrong...what was it...I have sent all those back.....I will gladly start over if someone tells me the secret....

I have exactly a 6" wrist, and I bought the 8" bracelet. It's totally filled, and it's not exactly loose on my wrist. IMO you need a good 2" longer than your wrist if you're going to fill it up and maybe even more with the longer lengths.

blahblahva­mpemerblah1297658404.9376154 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 2/13/2011 hennypenny said:

Can you buy the charms in gold or only silver?

You can buy charms in gold, gold and silver, silver, glass and silver, glass and gold or wood and silver.

beach-mom1297658474.8179543 PostsRegistered 8/1/2007Mid-Atlantic
On 2/13/2011 circles said:

My daughter's best friend gave her a Troll bracelet and charm for college graduation. We have helped add to that, and some of her other friends have too. For her birthday I wanted her to choose one, so we went to one of the local stores together. They told her that when she outgrew her first bracelet, they would give her a larger one for no charge. She has since done that. She has a tiny wrist, and the salesperson said every time she needs a bigger one to come in and they would give her a new one at no charge!

gojo1297658703.173307 PostsRegistered 4/25/2006

I never thought to wear two but I was at the jewelers the other day and they were wearing two and one had three. My DH started one for me at Christmas but realized with the charms we bought - some reds, pinks and blues I needed to start a separate blue one. Our last trip to the jewelers just about finished up both of them.

Circles - my wrist measures 7 in - I always buy and 8 in bracelet and a large in bangles. I bought the 9.1.

mollycat401297682275.503194 PostsRegistered 5/2/2007

I wear a pandora and a troll together and they look very nice

tobias1297696947.472165 PostsRegistered 8/29/2007longisland

In November I got my first pandora and started it with with two blue beads and the snowman. Received many charms for christmas and was just down in Fl where I started a Chamilia bracelet with three pink beads (2 pandora and 1 chamilia) Bought a bunch of chamilia charms down there... love both of them. I have a 6" wrist and bought a 7.5" bracelet and they fit fine and both are nearly finished (need maybe 5 more charms on each) The glass beads take up more room than the sterling or gold ones so it depends on how many glass beads you are putting on your bracelet.. my pandora has many silver/gold beads while my chamilia is mostly silver and enamel beads with the 3 glass beads. So far I have not worn them together but I would. Enjoy your bracelets..tobi

formerly poohbear

Texasgirl21297698409.6432744 PostsRegistered 7/5/2007Dallas, Texas

I wear one, two or three at a time! Stacking is "in". LOL

I have many Trollbeads bracelets, 2 Camilla bracelets and 1 Pandora.

robomo1297699008.4279401 PostsRegistered 3/15/2005

Wow, I wouldn't be able to finish filling one up. They are so expensive. Kohls has some nice ones though at a much cheaper price. But even still.....

I like my old-fashioned charm bracelet and I'm enjoying wearing it again. It's all silver and has some cool charms on it.

lboone1297724170.951140 PostsRegistered 9/7/2007Winterville, GA

I have worn as many as 3 at a time. I don't keep mine "as is," I strip off the charms and make combos as mood dictates. I only have troll bracelets. the other beads fit on them and I like the clasp better. i also have several clasps, the fish is my current favorite.

Lisa

"To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography and the dancers hit each other." -Jack Handey

Go Pokes!1297733502.3972538 PostsRegistered 1/21/2009OKC

Thanks to those of you who answered my question! I am so excited to add to my beautiful Valentine's Day present. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Go Pokes!1297734280.712538 PostsRegistered 1/21/2009OKC

Another Question

Can Chamila Charms go on Pandora Bracelets?

circles1297744728.13317384 PostsRegistered 5/11/2005N.J.

Thanks to all that answered my question about bracelet size....and Beach...thanks for the heads up about replacement bracelets once you "outgrow" the one your working on...Now to get started.....again....

Pianomama1297745993.952837 PostsRegistered 6/7/2007southern California

I've just found out what a Pandora bracelet is! I've admired them in the sales magazines but didn't know the name. All it is is a charm bracelet like we used to wear way back! I think they are very pretty and colorful. I can see where they would get expensive.

Raider Fan1297756825.674424 PostsRegistered 8/11/2009SF Bay Area

I love this thread. I have really been wondering about the bracelet but haven't read a thing. The other night my DH and I walked by a store and Pandora was being advertised. I was so tempted to go in but I have heard about how expensive they are and I know I probably don't have enough years left to fill out one. I never even thought about two. You are lucky girls if you have two. I think they are beautiful! Enjoy!

Common sense is not so common. **Voltaire**

tobias1297774714.352165 PostsRegistered 8/29/2007longisland
On 2/14/2011 Go Pokes! said:

Another Question

Pokes- here is my experience- was down in Sarasota Fl and there were 2 stores right across the street from each other -one sold pandora and one sold chamilia.. had recently got my first pandora and had gotten a lot of charms for christmas... however, i loved the chamilia charms (they have a much wider variety-including disney) anyway, i bought about 10 chamilia charms and went across the street to buy another pandora bracelet (since i was used to pandora) to put the chamilia charms on. All the charms fit but one (pooh bear on the honey pot) so i went back across the street and bought the chamilia bracelet...i have 2 murano pink glass beads (by pandora) and another charm by pandora on the chamilia bracelet and the rest are all chamilia... i do have a few chamilias on my other pandora...so for the MOST part they fit but not all of them... If you want to interchange i think you are better off buying the chamilia bracelet and selecting charms from both companies... hope this helps LOL tobi

formerly poohbear

faeriemoon21297777457.956583 PostsRegistered 1/7/2009

I have three TrollBeads bracelets but I only wear one at a time. Mine are color themed and I prefer not to mix them.

"I'm not crazy; my mother had me tested." ~ Sheldon Cooper ~

ForeverYou­ng1297801123.417286 PostsRegistered 10/22/2008South Texas

I almost never wear my Pandora bracelet alone. I layer it with Judith Ripka bracelets or cuff or a Michael Dawkins bracelet. I have a friend who always wears 2 Pandora bracelets at the same time, but I prefer the diversity of mixing and matching it with other designer jewelry. My Pandora bracelet is a fairly heavy piece.

ForeverYoung

Shogirl1297801310.6471897 PostsRegistered 12/6/2010

Yes, if I could afford more than one Pandora, I'd wear more than one!

Shogirl1297801315.6531897 PostsRegistered 12/6/2010

Yes, if I could afford more than one Pandora, I'd wear more than one!

Go Pokes!1297814674.0632538 PostsRegistered 1/21/2009OKC
On 2/15/2011 tobias said:

Another Question

Pokes- here is my experience- was down in Sarasota Fl and there were 2 stores right across the street from each other -one sold pandora and one sold chamilia.. had recently got my first pandora and had gotten a lot of charms for christmas... however, i loved the chamilia charms (they have a much wider variety-including disney) anyway, i bought about 10 chamilia charms and went across the street to buy another pandora bracelet (since i was used to pandora) to put the chamilia charms on. All the charms fit but one (pooh bear on the honey pot) so i went back across the street and bought the chamilia bracelet...i have 2 murano pink glass beads (by pandora) and another charm by pandora on the chamilia bracelet and the rest are all chamilia... i do have a few chamilias on my other pandora...so for the MOST part they fit but not all of them... If you want to interchange i think you are better off buying the chamilia bracelet and selecting charms from both companies... hope this helps LOL tobi

Thank you Tobias... I wish I had a near by retailer that sells Chamilia :( I would surely love to see the charms before I buy them.

So do you all who love these little charm bracelets buy charms to remember special things or do you just buy whatever you feel like whenever you feel like it?

tobias1297873920.22165 PostsRegistered 8/29/2007longisland
On 2/15/2011 Go Pokes! said:
On 2/15/2011 tobias said:

Another Question

Thank you Tobias... I wish I had a near by retailer that sells Chamilia :( I would surely love to see the charms before I buy them.

So do you all who love these little charm bracelets buy charms to remember special things or do you just buy whatever you feel like whenever you feel like it?

Pokes- yes, it was fun seeing the charms (had seen them on line before i actually bought them) Most of the charms I buy are either things I like (teddy bears, pooh bear, cats, camera charm ) or things that mean something to me ie-i have the brothers charm for my 2 sons, in florida i bought the palm tree, sunshine, airplane, tropical drink charm, etc.. there are so many charms that i still have a list of those i would like to get! will eventually have to start a third bracelet!

also if you go to the chamilia website and put in your zip code you may find a store in your area... i dont know where you live but i found a few on long island and in nyc...

Last edited on 2/16/2011

Last edited on 2/16/2011

formerly poohbear

Page 1 of 2