Fashion Special Offers
14 Members and 11472 Guests Online

For the Home Talk

FLEECE SHEETS

Started 1283006442.12 in For the Home Talk | Last reply 1283102441.927 by Chicagoan
replies

For all you Fleece sheet lovers like me....FLEECE SHEETS ARE NOW AT COSTCO!!!!!

I was so excited when I saw them and in pretty colors. Last winter you ladies turned me on to Fleece Sheets from JPC and I will never sleep on anything else again in the winter...lol

I have a Queen size bed and got them on sales for $50 at JPC last winter, Costco has them for $29 with 4 pillow cases. I bought my set in Lavender. They had them in all sizes and in Cream, Celery, Blue, Lavender and not sure of other colors. They have them in a cute print for kids in twin size (I think..$19).

I know these sheets will not last long at Costco, I noticed that each shopper that saw them got as excited as I did.....lol

Robin ....

Midlife is the time we begin “to listen with our ♥ heart.”

Page 1 of 1
ceekay1283029713.2231399 PostsRegistered 7/31/2007

Way to go Chicagoan! What a great price!! I love the fleece sheets. I have the Malden Mills ones that were an OTO sometime last winter and a set up the JCP ones. Soft, soft, soft. My husband even said I would have to get rid of them because they were making him late to work because he did not want to get out of bed!

Auntnete1283030137.8573044 PostsRegistered 3/4/2008Georgia

We don't have a costco here but that is a great price. DH wants a set to take back to Saudi with him. So I have been looking around. He has a king bed there.

Aunt Nette

I am so confused, I don't know if I found a rope or lost my horse.

Chicagoan1283034230.1532678 PostsRegistered 6/11/2008CHICAGOLAND

Ceekay.... I remember your post from last winter about your husbands comment, I told all my friends what he said....lol I totally agree with him and so do the men in my family!

Robin ....

Just Plain­ Crazy1283049349.2434938 PostsRegistered 7/22/2009

Robin,

I just picked up a couple sets at J.C.Penney. On sale for $49.99 and I had a $10.00 coupon. Got one set for my son. Bought him a set last year for Xmas and he loves them and said he would like to have another set so he has a birthday coming up in Sept so guess what he is getting. Then I got us a set of snowflake ones. Soooooo cute. They also had animal ones but I know I wouldn't get a good nights sleep sleeping with an animal other than Mr. Crazy.

What brand name was Costco???? The nearest Costco is 45 miles away so have never been there. Is it kinda like Sams club where you have to have a membership to get in????

Good buy on your sheets

JPC

Last edited on 8/28/2010

Last edited on 8/28/2010

Bikkie1283049457.7933936 PostsRegistered 10/7/2009

Are these the Sunbeam sheets??

Chicagoan1283102441.9272678 PostsRegistered 6/11/2008CHICAGOLAND

Hi JPC and Jessi....The brand name is "Life Comfort" imported by Costco. I just pulled them out of the packaging and layed them next to my Sunbeam Fleece sheets. They have the same hand as the Sunbeam, just as soft, same type of nap and same weight. I cannot see or feel any difference. However, the Costco Sheets have a 3 or 4 inch cotton hem at the top of the sheet. Also the Costco sheets have 4 pillow cases, 1 set is 60% cotton/40% polyester, 233 thread count and the other set is Fleece. I am about to wash them. I like sleeping with the Fleece top sheet in the summer. So I will let you know tomorrow what I thought and believe me, I am a sheet snob!...lol

JPC.... Your right, you can only sleep with 1 animal...lol I bet Mr JPC is proud!!!

Robin ....

Page 1 of 1