Creede Silver Sale
136 Members and 12797 Guests Online

For the Home Talk

Spin Mop

Started 1348256136.137 in For the Home Talk | Last reply 1362608277.737 by HiLo

For those who are unhappy with the spin mops they have bought from one of the shopping channels may I suggest you try Dyna Mop. This is such a sturdy and well made product I know you will be thrilled. Free shipping from a small caring company. It holds 1st place in the world of spin mops.

Page 1 of 1
Ladyjenn1348259032.6132206 PostsRegistered 10/27/2010Northern CA

I have it and love it! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Momma to 2 Dachshunds and 1 Bernese Mountain Dog!
45 yrs old, Northern CA
Ladyjenn

Reva1348260495.597885 PostsRegistered 6/9/2005

I recently purchased the Spin and Go mop from QVC and I absolutely love it. I had bought a Haan Steamer from BB&B and returned it because it was not doing a very good job on my ceramic floors. The Spin Mop is fantastic, especially getting the grout clean. Reva

Reva1348260496.817885 PostsRegistered 6/9/2005

I recently purchased the Spin and Go mop from QVC and I absolutely love it. I had bought a Haan Steamer from BB&B and returned it because it was not doing a very good job on my ceramic floors. The Spin Mop is fantastic, especially getting the grout clean. Reva

Sorry about the double post...my laptop gets away from me sometimes!

Last edited on 9/21/2012

Last edited on 9/21/2012

HiLo1348265932.516679 PostsRegistered 8/28/2007

Glad you are enjoying your spinmops but if the performance of your brand stops, I hope you will consider giving the DynaMop a try. Most sturdy brand on the market. Can't say enough about the quality of this product and how great this company is to deal with..

susan4231348280460.321234 PostsRegistered 11/5/2006

When the handle on my spinmop broke and I discovered that they don't sell just the handle, I looked in to a Dynamop. They looked really nice but I just can't justify spending 60 dollars plus shipping on a mop.

kachina6241348286134.4415888 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004New Mexico
My whole life I've always used a sponge mop but fell for the spin mop hype. I used it once and never worked so hard in my life. I was exhausted after a session with that darn mop. It's now residing in the depths of my garage and will never be used again, at least by me.

HiLo1348291218.0536679 PostsRegistered 8/28/2007

I didn't know they charged shipping at Dynamop.Just ordered some mop heads and no shipping charges there; I didn't pay any for my mop combination a year ago. If you would spend the money for a cheaper version this is so much better it is worth every penny and I'm on a strict budget.

I just looked on the site and the product listed only price, no shipping charges or taxes. That way it shouldn't cost you more than $10 or $12.00 more than you would spend on the Q.

The only thing tiring about using this product is carrying the bucket when it's loaded with water; it is heavier also because it's better made .

Last edited on 9/21/2012

Last edited on 9/21/2012

DianeFL1348313084.527169 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

I'm going to go check it out later. I had a spin mop and loved it but like so many others I broke the handle. I guess my problem is when I mop I put alot of pressure on the handle and the spin mop broke after only about five uses. I have a Haan steamer but find that it really does not get the deep down dirt on my tile. It's great for spot cleaning..spilled coffee..doggie tracks etc but not for deep down clean. They must have "fresh" dirty floors when they demo that thing...LOL Thanks HiLo for the info. Diane Smile

HiLo1348346422.246679 PostsRegistered 8/28/2007

Diane: The owner of this small business told me that they have had no complaints on this product; what they have heard is from people who have other brands who think maybe this business could help them with repairs. The others are just not designed like this one and the one for this year is even more up to date than the one I have.

I don't usually go overboard for a product but when I find one that I know is superior I have to let it be known.

If you have any questions you can call Victor on the phone no. listed there. He is so nice and helpful. They are not made in China either; I believe it's Tiwan (sp).

HiLo

Craftie1348347312.01592 PostsRegistered 11/11/2007

I purchased my spin mop from Shopnbc and love it... At the time was offered free shipping on two additional mop heads and they took four dollars off the price so, I went ahead and got them for replacements later on. The mop comes with two mop heads and I use one for wet mopping and the other for high dusting. I love the bucket it has a dual spinning bucket so you can spin clean and then spin dry. The mop head revolves 360 degrees so you don't twist your hands at odd angles. The mop heads go in the washer and I hang them to dry. The only thing I wish they would improve on is to add wheels to the bucket. I have a lot of hardwood floors and it is just great for cleaning, so far I have no complaints and very happy with my purchase.

susan4231348352244.351234 PostsRegistered 11/5/2006
On 9/21/2012 HiLo said:

I didn't know they charged shipping at Dynamop.Just ordered some mop heads and no shipping charges there; I didn't pay any for my mop combination a year ago. If you would spend the money for a cheaper version this is so much better it is worth every penny and I'm on a strict budget.

I just looked on the site and the product listed only price, no shipping charges or taxes. That way it shouldn't cost you more than $10 or $12.00 more than you would spend on the Q.

The only thing tiring about using this product is carrying the bucket when it's loaded with water; it is heavier also because it's better made .

Last edited on 9/21/2012


Well, I just went to the "official" site and after doing all the info they added an additional charge of 14.94 for ups shipping. It would cost me 74.00. I can't even do another spin mop order and it was spendy at 45.00.

ChrisO1348353743.113331 PostsRegistered 9/10/2007

Hi! Just wondering ~ for those who have a spin (style) mop...what do you find works best as a basic cleaner/water additive? Realize it would probably be different for different surfaces (hardwood, etc.) - just wondering about basic tile or linoleum floors? Could anyone share their success stories? Thanks so much!

DianeFL1348401434.627169 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

HiLo...Just wanted to update you that I ordered my dyna mop yesterday. I ordered an extra micro fiber mop head. Can't wait to get it. I'm throwing out the old one. On second thought my best friend cleans houses so I'm going to see if she want the bucket part. Not sure if a regular mop would work in it though. There was no charge for s&h and no tax. The total was around $73 or $74 can't remember. Thanks again for the info. Diane {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Reva1349701732.833885 PostsRegistered 6/9/2005
On 9/22/2012 ChrisO said:

Hi! Just wondering ~ for those who have a spin (style) mop...what do you find works best as a basic cleaner/water additive? Realize it would probably be different for different surfaces (hardwood, etc.) - just wondering about basic tile or linoleum floors? Could anyone share their success stories? Thanks so much!

ChrisO - I just use a little ammonia and hot water in my spin mop. I have ceramic tile floors and a small room that has one piece linoleum and the ammonia & water work just fine. Love my spin mop...one of my best purchases! Reva

ChrisO1352612927.953331 PostsRegistered 9/10/2007

Thank you Reva! I really appreciate your response. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back into this thread...didn't have any new responses for a bit, and then I wasn't able to get back. I really love the Spin Mop, too! I keep seeing new generations, but mine works great so I am happy! Thx again! Smile

andersonsr­us1359922077.6834 PostsRegistered 5/8/2010

what is the website and where do they ship from

Also they have 2 mops on one website I saw. The pro and the ultimate a $10 diff in price. Which one do you have

HiLo1362608277.7236679 PostsRegistered 8/28/2007
On 9/22/2012 susan423 said:
On 9/21/2012 HiLo said:

I didn't know they charged shipping at Dynamop.Just ordered some mop heads and no shipping charges there; I didn't pay any for my mop combination a year ago. If you would spend the money for a cheaper version this is so much better it is worth every penny and I'm on a strict budget.

I just looked on the site and the product listed only price, no shipping charges or taxes. That way it shouldn't cost you more than $10 or $12.00 more than you would spend on the Q.

The only thing tiring about using this product is carrying the bucket when it's loaded with water; it is heavier also because it's better made .

Last edited on 9/21/2012


Well, I just went to the "official" site and after doing all the info they added an additional charge of 14.94 for ups shipping. It would cost me 74.00. I can't even do another spin mop order and it was spendy at 45.00.

Susan: I just noticed a new question from Chris on the SpinMop and decided to go to this old site. I didn't pay anywhere near $74.00 for my set; I got one of the older models for less than $50.00 and you can order extra mop handles as well if needed. Mine is sturdy aluminum, not wood or plastic. There are no shipping charges on any of their items and they even sent me a free part when I forced the handle the wrong way to remove the mop head. I have contacted the owner several times asking questions and Lee is immediate with his responses and so helpful, even asking me to tell him more about the problem I was experiencing. This company is the original inventor and developer of the spin mop. No wonder, in Taiwan they make good quality merchandise. But if you are happy with your set that is great. Just offering a little more info in case anyone else is interested.

Lee just told me that right now they are reorganizing their sales site but it should be up and running in about a month, at which time I will order another mop and handle for my son; no room for the complete unit but it will suit him.

Page 1 of 1