Christmas in July(R) Sale
83 Members and 11166 Guests Online

For the Home Talk

cancel order

Started 1342976071.97 in For the Home Talk | Last reply 1342991325.57 by only shops online
replies

seems trying to cancel an order with the option to cancel online qvc wont allow the confirmation. the order is in process and could be there forever.. anyone else having trouble cancelling an order placed yesterday? 'the service isnt available' is the reason, how odd. ive never had a problem cancelling on line before. anyone else having this issue? i have the option to edit and or cancel. any thoughts?

Page 1 of 1
Marsha20031342976124.44188 PostsRegistered 10/31/2007

I haven't tried today, but I had no problem yesterday. Call customer service and have them do it.

Last edited on 7/22/2012

Last edited on 7/22/2012

Just Plain­ Crazy1342976726.6174912 PostsRegistered 7/22/2009

I also got the service is not available but when I checked the status, it showed cancelled so you might want to check your status. I also found I have better luck if I click on the order # then go thru there to cancel. A little more hassle but works better.

HTH

JPC

only shops­ online1342977095.8035484 PostsRegistered 10/17/2006

I canceled one of my purchases today, after reading more reviews that weren't available yesterday. I clicked on my order number and had no problem canceling.

Last edited on 7/22/2012

Last edited on 7/22/2012

Grade1Teach1342978950.2310156 PostsRegistered 12/2/2007Long Island

I think they are getting the CIJ orders out fast. I placed an order Friday night and I received my shipping confirmation last night. That could be why you can't cancel.

kelsey 031342979317.71781 PostsRegistered 3/28/2010
On 7/22/2012 only shops online said:

I canceled one of my purchases today, after reading more reviews that weren't available yesterday. I clicked on my order number and had no problem canceling.

Last edited on 7/22/2012

that is why i decided to cancel what i ordered, today. i read up on reviews. i ordered the luminara candles and then saw that they were bethlehem lights. i refuse to ever buy a product made by them again. i ordered the 4 xmas window candle set last yr and the box had holes in it. the 4 candles came scratched 1 broken in half 2 wouldnt adjust correctly. i kept them realizing replacement would be more of the same. if these arrive with any kind of issue they r going right back. qvc sends these fragile items in the boxes that have no protection at all. ive ordered 2 sets of bethlehem lights the plug in and battery operated and they both arrived with holes in and tears in the boxes. some due to shipping the last one though was due to qvc quality control (lack of). they just ripped off an old label slapped a new one on and sent it out. tearing a hole in the side of the box.

i tried to hit the order number and cancel, at 12:50 the edit cancel was still available. did as u girls suggested came back no.. then i see it shipped at 13:05p. why they allowed it to remain edit cancel for so long? thanks again for the prompt response.

only shops­ online1342991325.575484 PostsRegistered 10/17/2006
On 7/22/2012 kelsey 03 said:
On 7/22/2012 only shops online said:

Last edited on 7/22/2012

that is why i decided to cancel what i ordered, today. i read up on reviews. i ordered the luminara candles and then saw that they were bethlehem lights. i refuse to ever buy a product made by them again. i ordered the 4 xmas window candle set last yr and the box had holes in it. the 4 candles came scratched 1 broken in half 2 wouldnt adjust correctly. i kept them realizing replacement would be more of the same. if these arrive with any kind of issue they r going right back. qvc sends these fragile items in the boxes that have no protection at all. ive ordered 2 sets of bethlehem lights the plug in and battery operated and they both arrived with holes in and tears in the boxes. some due to shipping the last one though was due to qvc quality control (lack of). they just ripped off an old label slapped a new one on and sent it out. tearing a hole in the side of the box.

i tried to hit the order number and cancel, at 12:50 the edit cancel was still available. did as u girls suggested came back no.. then i see it shipped at 13:05p. why they allowed it to remain edit cancel for so long? thanks again for the prompt response.

kelsey, I also canceled the Luminara candles. I didn't know, when I ordered them yesterday, that they were made by Bethlehem Lights. There is no way I would spend that kind of money on their products. I was able to cancel, got a confirmation, and also printed out the cancellation from my order page. If they ship, I'm not paying for return shipping.

Page 1 of 1