Early Access
15 Members and 9856 Guests Online

For the Home Talk

Throw pillows @ HSN...

Started 1336644418.343 in For the Home Talk | Last reply 1336800965.293 by annabellethecat
replies

HSN has the nicest throw pillows on clearance. They're Carleton Varney's and just lovely and so well made. Two for $l7 and change and I think they might be free S&H. The pillows even have zippers. I really like Carleton Varney's product. I've never seen a man who could design such beautiful bedrooms and use color in the manner he does. I love a tablecloth I bought of his in two of my favorite colors: pink and beautiful green. Carleton takes all the beautiful colors in nature and brings them to all his designs. I wish he did clothes. If you need Throw pillows, give a look see.... You might like them.

Page 1 of 1
stevieb1336647395.15728698 PostsRegistered 11/4/2007

Carlton Varney is a wonderful, well-known and well established interior designer. I love his things and plan to go check out the pillows. I also have a few items from his line purchased at HSN, which increasingly seems to have it all over QVC as far as their home decor options. I'm also excited to see some of the new line they're offering in partnership with House Beautiful magazine. Meanwhile, here at QVC we have the increasingly tedious flameless candles and Bethlehem Lights ad nauseum...

Witchy Wom­an1336696420.0232679 PostsRegistered 12/17/2005

Those are very nice...if I hadn't just bought 4 new throw pillows I would consider them....I think HSN does a very nice job with home decor...not all of it is my taste, but it is fun to watch just the same...so much more interesting than what QVC has to offer..

taja1231336766637.5672476 PostsRegistered 1/22/2012

I just ordered another set. They look so good that I just have to. They always catch my eye in passing. I don't really need two more, but you can always move them around, and even store some for winter (so I tell myself). These colors are perfect for spring and summer. You just can't find that quality for that price. I wish Carleton would bring more to HSN and appear more.

Yes, stevie, I also like to see HSN's Home Decor. Know what you mean about QVC and Flameless and Bethlehem. I have one Bethlehem that is OK, and I ordered two more that I returned. The returned were just awful. They reminded me of very poor quality sometimes from China. Really, I would truly be embarrassed to have them in my home.

You wouldn't be disappointed, Witchy Woman. Sorry, I caught you late.

joywin1336794939.66729 PostsRegistered 5/8/2012

I ordered a set on clearence in Feb. Rose Tree Newport. Also ordered lined curtains and pillows. Quality set. Also paid half SH because I ordered everything on the same day and on ez pay. Their clearence sales are fantastic!!!! QVC's sales are a joke{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Smile I just love these faces.

joywin1336794940.327729 PostsRegistered 5/8/2012

I ordered a set on clearence in Feb. Rose Tree Newport. Also ordered lined curtains and pillows. Quality set. Also paid half SH because I ordered everything on the same day and on ez pay. Their clearence sales are fantastic!!!! QVC's sales are a joke{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Smile I just love these faces.

joywin1336794940.833729 PostsRegistered 5/8/2012

joywin1336794941.297729 PostsRegistered 5/8/2012

joywin1336795444.503729 PostsRegistered 5/8/2012

Sorry{#emotions_dlg.blush} for the repeats. Don't know what I did wrong. Just getting used to this. My son told me he is happy I'm finally entering the computer age. I used one in work & shopping on the Q. I still don't know how to textCool

annabellet­hecat1336800965.2914014 PostsRegistered 9/23/2006
Thanks, I will go look!

Page 1 of 1