Shoes & Handbags Offers
172 Members and 12723 Guests Online

For the Home Talk

PedicSolutions Memory Foam Mattress?

Started 1332507361.993 in For the Home Talk | Last reply 1332684236.557 by autumnsunset
replies

Does anyone have the PedicSolutions Memory Foam Mattress and had it several months just wondering if you like it and how is it holding up? I read the reviews some like it others said it goes to sagging after a year.

We bought the memory foam topper that was the TSV about a week ago and it is wonderful and since we are in need of a new mattress we thought about trying PedicSolutions memory foam mattress a lot cheaper then in the furniture stores. If you have any memory foam matteress from pedicsolutions I sure appreacite your thoughts on your purchase pros and cons. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1
MissButter­cup1332621096.621994 PostsRegistered 10/23/2010

I'm sorry I can't help you more but I just had a discussion with my BFf today about this exact thing. I got the TSV topper and I am LOVING it. I also have a beautiful feather bed on the way to add to this and I think that will do it for me for a few years. She has the mattress you are thinking of getting and she's had it for a few yars and she really loves it. She and her husband both have them and her husband is a very tall big guy and no sagging reported for him or for her. She didn't have a negative thing at all to say about it.

autumnsuns­et1332623783.612388 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 3/24/2012 MissButtercup said:

I'm sorry I can't help you more but I just had a discussion with my BFf today about this exact thing. I got the TSV topper and I am LOVING it. I also have a beautiful feather bed on the way to add to this and I think that will do it for me for a few years. She has the mattress you are thinking of getting and she's had it for a few yars and she really loves it. She and her husband both have them and her husband is a very tall big guy and no sagging reported for him or for her. She didn't have a negative thing at all to say about it.

Thank you MissButtercup for your reply I was hoping someone would reply. We still haven't decided on a mattress we saw Serta on QVC and was thinking of a Serta also. But I did a search on the Internet on Serta mattress and a lot of unhappy folks.

Hubby always wanted a memory foam mattress that was his first choice I say go with your first choice. We bought the TSV topper too it is wonderful I told hubby just add that to the memory foam mattress extra comfy.

autumnsuns­et1332684236.5572388 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 3/24/2012 MissButtercup said:

Hi MissButtercup I just wanted to tell you we ordered the memory foam mattress was thinking of getting a Serta but I told hubby you always talked about a memory foam mattress as long as I can remember I said since we can't afford the well known brand I said this is the next best thing. So we went ahead and ordered it I know since we ordered the memory foam mattress topper that was the TSV we are both sleeping so much better it is wonderful.

My hubby has had more then one back surgery and now he has scoliosis of the spine and the mattress topper has really helped him a lot he said since he started sleeping on the mattress topper he is sleeping so much better.

Page 1 of 1