The Joy of Christmas
12 Members and 14806 Guests Online

For the Home Talk

The Best Spin Mop!

Started 1326397853.577 in For the Home Talk | Last reply 1333743569.12 by susan423
replies

OK so I have to post...(after seeing a few posts on here about which is the best mop). I had one of the spin mops and loved it...it was not a deluxe mop or anything, purchased it on Ebay. Well I put the handle together wrong and it broke on me, and I emailed the Ebay seller and they sent me a new one which is not the same...it's worse and does not fit the mop heads that came with the original. So I decided I NEED my spin mop, love mopping with it. So I'll just order a brand new one so did a search for the sturdiest mop handle spin mop and ended up ordering a DynaMop Spin Mop who is the I guess the original maker of the 360 spin mop. Well OMG it came last night via UPS and WOW...it is some spin mop! It's the FASTEST and the handle is so long and sturdy, plus I got 3 mop heads that are HUGE! (Purchased it off ebay and saved shipping). I gotta say to be excited about mop is weird but this is one quality spin mop for anyone looking!

Momma to 2 Dachshunds and 1 Bernese Mountain Dog!
45 yrs old, Northern CA
Ladyjenn

Page 1 of 1
nantucket ­shore1326398197.795583 PostsRegistered 10/14/2007

How does it compare to the one sold on HSN???

Ladyjenn1326398320.9672199 PostsRegistered 10/27/2010Northern CA

Well I think the new one on HSN is the deluxe and I like that it has the extra spinning mechanism for the dirty water but as far as speed and mop handle and even the quality of the bucket, I don't think it compares (though it does not have the 2 spinners). It says on the box "the Ferrari" of spin mops, lol. They ain't kidding! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

45 yrs old, Northern CA
Ladyjenn

Ladyjenn1326398405.862199 PostsRegistered 10/27/2010Northern CA

I paid $49.99 on Ebay, free shipping and 3 mopheads which is more than you get on teh Dynamop site. The biggest gripe about the spin mop is the handles breaking, this one is NOG going to break...plus its much longer. Even the spinner is more like a motor. I was very impressed!

Last edited on 1/12/2012

Last edited on 1/12/2012

45 yrs old, Northern CA
Ladyjenn

spinmop1333672943.391 PostsRegistered 4/5/2012
{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} THANK YOU!!

On 1/12/2012 Ladyjenn said:

OK so I have to post...(after seeing a few posts on here about which is the best mop). I had one of the spin mops and loved it...it was not a deluxe mop or anything, purchased it on Ebay. Well I put the handle together wrong and it broke on me, and I emailed the Ebay seller and they sent me a new one which is not the same...it's worse and does not fit the mop heads that came with the original. So I decided I NEED my spin mop, love mopping with it. So I'll just order a brand new one so did a search for the sturdiest mop handle spin mop and ended up ordering a DynaMop Spin Mop who is the I guess the original maker of the 360 spin mop. Well OMG it came last night via UPS and WOW...it is some spin mop! It's the FASTEST and the handle is so long and sturdy, plus I got 3 mop heads that are HUGE! (Purchased it off ebay and saved shipping). I gotta say to be excited about mop is weird but this is one quality spin mop for anyone looking!

susan4231333743569.1031232 PostsRegistered 11/5/2006

I posted on here a while back abiout where to buy a replacement handle. It was so weird you could get a replacement mop head or a bucket but the flimsiest part they don't have a replacement for. I was looking at the dynamop and it looked awesome but I just can't aford that much for a mop right now since I had just bought that spinmop.

Page 1 of 1