Contributor

Haven't Decorated for Fall Yet

I love decorating for fall and look forward to it as much if not more than Christmas decorating. I love the cooler weather when we can open up the house. The smells and colors of fall are my favorite all year long. But, I haven't decorated one drop. I did put up a fall decoration on my front door. My mom got sick in late August and was in the hospital over a week. I've been taking her to Doctor's visits, sometimes two a week. Going to the pharmacy for her. She's not driving yet so I take her to the grocery store and to lunch when she wants. I've been helping my mom and dad by doing their laundry and cooking two or three times a week for them. I'm a stay at home mom and my son is in school so I'm able to help out. My parents are such good people and have always done so much for me. I don't mind at all helping them now. My husband had surgery last week and is still not doing well from that. My son came home from school one day this week with two hurt fingers where another boy had closed a cabinet door on them. They weren't broken, just red and sore. My oldest dog is 17 1/2 and has cancer. He's too old for treatment and right now is getting around and eating well. It just lays heavy in my mind as well. I'm tired all of the time and my house is a wreck. I figure by the time I get everything in order fall will be gone and here will be Christmas.

I'm sorry for my pity party but I just needed to vent. Thank you for reading.