Shoes & Handbags Offers
168 Members and 12806 Guests Online

For the Home Talk

Valerie Parr Hill

Started 1300382069.427 in For the Home Talk | Last reply 1300657686.793 by only shops online
replies

Does anyone have VPH's email address. I am so tired of getting inferior products from her through QVC. I just received the "sugar bunnies" and where's the sugar and sparkle, not on these bunnies. I know I can send them back but I want to tell her that her products are going down hill. I ordered several items from this last show, only received two, the bunnies and the wreath with the bird's nests which is cute after some fluffing up. I ordered Christmas wreathes for all my kids and they died within a week. Too much money to just throw away. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1
HotShopper1300649168.9139 PostsRegistered 3/19/2007Phoenix, Arizona

I love to watch Valerie and I always check out her beautiful sets for ideas, but I got stung on some wreaths and have been leery of ordering from her ever since. I think she is attempting to keep prices down, but I want quality and will pay for it. I may purchase less during these times, but really do want the Q and Valerie to bring us quality items and will purchase if they do. I love the convenience of shopping at home in my comfy chair with a cup of coffee--the best.

CarolynFro­mLongIsland1300649360.6972682 PostsRegistered 10/12/2006

here is her facebook page http://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill

her website is www.askvalerie.com

Carolyn

Tissyannie1300656123.466563 PostsRegistered 6/26/2010

I stopped buying from her line a couple of years ago, because of receiving inferior products. When she had a TSV of glass pumpkins in either clear or amber, I got the amber and they were cloudy and had bubbles in the glass. When I e-mailed her about the problem, they answered that they knew about it and I could return them to the Q and the clear ones were not as cloudy. So, that told me they knew about it and still sold them. I have never bought anything else from her line.

I go to prepare a place for you, in my father's house are many mansions.

cjdw1300656470.36456 PostsRegistered 4/17/2005Zinzinnati, on the banks of the beautifui Ohio

I agree with everything already stated.

caligrl1300657264.669049 PostsRegistered 7/17/2008

just a bunch of krap made in China~~

only shops­ online1300657686.7935523 PostsRegistered 10/17/2006

Most of her stuff is just generic Chinese junk anymore. The buyers order in bulk for the Q, slap her name on it, and she uses her "charm" to try to make you feel like you are getting something special. I've seen some of the same things at other retailers for a lot less.

I only think I ordered one of her items in the past, and it was not great. And, I've seen a lot of her items up close and personal in the outlets. After seeing these items in person, I was never tempted to buy anything else. However, I think her accent lamps are one exception. They seem to be of a very nice quality for the price.

Page 1 of 1