Shoes & Handbags Offers
67 Members and 10293 Guests Online

For the Home Talk

Returning Sleep Number Bed

Started 1264703621 in For the Home Talk | Last reply 1264900600 by Tuco
We gave it a try but this bed just isn't working for us and we're returning it.
Looking for suggestions for the least expensive way to get these boxes back to the Q.
If anyone has expereince returning their SN bed I'm curious as to how much it cost to return?
TIA,
Celtic

Page 1 of 1
Krimpette12647049379842 PostsRegistered 9/7/2007MidAtlantic
I would check with QVC C/S for guidance on that one. Some time back, a friend of mine needed to return his memory foam mattress which, of course, cannot possibly go back into the box. Their pickup service came and did all the packing.

paperclip41264725733779 PostsRegistered 5/21/2006USA
Had the same problem and boy was it one. Needless to say we are still stuck with it. CS did say they would have UPS to come and pick it up, so we went and bought a King Size Mattress Box to put it in right? Well when ups came we found out it was too heavy for them to deal with and too big!
So, since the only choice was a freight truck no one could handling the return S&H.
CS was very very nice about the entire thing and didn't chg. us for the mattress but we are just stuck with the opened thing now stuck in our living room! LOL.
I have tried to donate it to a church once but they also could not get it! Looks like we are stuck with a Large Knick Knack!!

adoreqvc12647369785361 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
i 800 junk will come pick it up.

CelticAngel1264737425266 PostsRegistered 5/3/2005
> Had the same problem and boy was it one. Needless to
> say we are still stuck with it. CS did say they would
> have UPS to come and pick it up, so we went and
> bought a King Size Mattress Box to put it in right?
> Well when ups came we found out it was too heavy for
> them to deal with and too big!
>
> So, since the only choice was a freight truck no one
> could handling the return S&H.
>
> CS was very very nice about the entire thing and
> didn't chg. us for the mattress but we are just stuck
> with the opened thing now stuck in our living room!
> LOL.
>
> I have tried to donate it to a church once but they
> also could not get it! Looks like we are stuck with a
> Large Knick Knack!!
OMG, I didn't realize it would be that difficult! That is one rather huge knick-knack.

Did QVC CS say how much the S&H would be if it had all worked out? Were they going to cover the price?

paperclip41264796312779 PostsRegistered 5/21/2006USA
CelticAngel: yes, the Q was of course going to cover the price.
I have never had any problem with CS at all.

abbydon126480353329 PostsRegistered 10/24/2005
The Q was awesome when we returned our king SleepNumber. Customer service scheduled the p/u and surprisingly paid for shipping and handling (both ways).

fireflame1264804221156 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
well, you may not have seen my post from last week about the sleep #bed.
We went and bought ours at a store and my husband loves it but I have had more pain trying to sleep on this bed and tried different #s and I feel really bad, but I tried again last night and my whole side of my body I sleep on is so sore.
The store told us they dont handle returns and it will cost 500.00 to return it so be glad you bought it from QVC!!

CelticAngel1264868705266 PostsRegistered 5/3/2005
> CelticAngel: yes, the Q was of course going to cover
> the price.
> I have never had any problem with CS at all.
I rarely return products, so I wasn't aware that QVC pays for the return.
I did call CS and they sent me a return label via email, said it would be $8.95. Not free, but for the mammoth load we'll be returning I think I can handle it!
--
Edited by CelticAngel at 01/30/2010 7:25 AM PST

Last edited on 1/30/2010

flyingdrea­ms1264900303907 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004NC
fireflame - you should go to one of the sleep # stores that has a computer that will help you figure out your sleep #. Not all the stores do, so call 1st. My guess was way up at 70, the computer said around 30 and now I'm sleeping at 25. I love it. Also, when going to your # it's best to inflate the mattress all the way up and then go down to your number. It's more accurate that way and you must be laying on it while it's changing.

My blog:
http://peacemanor.blogspot.com/

Tuco12649006003377 PostsRegistered 3/1/2008Where the Greys fly
If you live on the East Coast drive them there, Good luck!
--
"She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot."
- Mark Twain, Following the Equator; Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul." Emily Dickinson

Page 1 of 1