TSV(R) Preview
20 Members and 15869 Guests Online

Fashion Talk

Breezies "Gemini" Bra

Started 1272987727.08 in Fashion Talk | Last reply 1273077627.24 by shoegirl6
replies

I bought 2 of these "Gemini" bras about 6 or 7 months ago.  I absolutely loved them and I believe they had a high rating and lots of colors.  However, now they are no longer available.  I sent an e-mail to the "ask breezies" asking them why such a popular bra was discontinued, and my posts got deleted.  It's not like I said anything bad, I just wanted to know. 

I just got to of the lace overlay bra's, and they are terrible! They have a seam going right down the middle and you can see it through all my knit/cotton tops.  Doesn't Kathy even bother to notice these things before she presents them to QVC?  These bra's look like a "before", not an "after".  I'm so dissapointed in them!

Page 1 of 1
Homegirl1272993250.833138 PostsRegistered 12/15/2005

You are so right, shoegirl.

The Gemini style was the only one that came in light blue.  I don't understand why more styles aren't in blue.  And those seams.  Why do so many have so many seams in the cup?  Maybe all those seams work for larger cups and needed support but they do show under t-shirts, no matter how much the makers say they don't.

Love to be home - thus the screen name.

shoegirl61273077627.2459 PostsRegistered 11/30/2007

My biggest question is why they keep discontinuing products that people love.  That "Gemini" had a 5 star rating!

Page 1 of 1