Valued Contributor

I am looking for QVC to really run a clearance on clothes. Lower costs and free shipping or spend so much and all ships for free. They just showed a Dialogue item on the morning show with easy pay but the price is still too high for an item that has been gone or going for some time now. They want to get people in with the easy pay and I like easy pay but I still look at that shipping.

I just don't understand the high shipping costs and why not combine our orders instead of buy 2 of one item and then shipping cheaper. I imagine it has something to do with what warehouses the items ship from. I just don't need two of anything in different colors. I usually don't buy two items of clothing the same. Usually only pants.

I no longer buy clothes and very little of anything because of the costs of shipping. Just not worth it.

This holiday season the retailer that gets my money is the one who works for it.

I see things I would like to try on QVC but just can't see it and so I guess I will continue to head to the mall which I do enjoy but just saying.