TSV(R) Preview
14 Members and 8476 Guests Online

Fashion Talk

Joan Boyce shoes TSV on HSN

Started 1336507825.18 in Fashion Talk | Last reply 1336717582.613 by sunshine45

Has anyone tried her shoes? What do you think?

Page 1 of 2
lucky211336508516.59399 PostsRegistered 3/18/2007bklyn, new york

I have a pair of her open back navy sneakers and they are very comfortable, I ordered a pair of her sandles today that is tsv is silver but I might cancel them because I think they have to many stones on them.

lulu21336511044.45721482 PostsRegistered 8/1/2007
On 5/8/2012 lucky21 said:

I have a pair of her open back navy sneakers and they are very comfortable, I ordered a pair of her sandles today that is tsv is silver but I might cancel them because I think they have to many stones on them.

I considered them but agree there is too much bling. Also they are not leather.

winamac11336574037.3130972 PostsRegistered 12/29/2010Indiana
I love some of her shoes, and I love some bling. I bought the t.s. yesterday! I think, though, her prices are too high for the most part.

"Friends don't let friends...drink white zinfandel"

LipstickDi­va1336575711.83738712 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio

I own a pair of her shoes that I got on a deep clearance. They are less stone intensive.

What I saw offered yesterday in all her shoes was just way, way too much. I didn't care for anything.

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

momcat1336584202.436385 PostsRegistered 9/12/2010

I flipped thru the channels and saw some of her shoes. Definitely not anything I would wear, no matter how comfortable she claims them to be.

Let me know if you suddenly become interesting.

sparklestar1336586203.05310575 PostsRegistered 1/6/2008

I saw her for the first time the other night, and wowee is she scary. Some of her jewelry is pretty but too much bling for me. I would love the bangle they were showing if it were scaled down. She's really out there!

loisp1336586753.1874 PostsRegistered 4/6/2008

Purchased a pair of her shoes (open back mules with a heel) last year. Somehow the shoe was defective and one foot kept falling out of the shoe as I walked. It was almost as if the shoe was put together in a crooked fashion. Returned them. A couple of weeks ago, I purchased a pearl necklace with a pearl tassel. As I opened the box a strand from the pearl tassel fell on the floor. Must have broken during shipping. I have decided her products are of poor quality and will never purchase any of her items again.

winamac11336587966.08730972 PostsRegistered 12/29/2010Indiana
I wanted her t.s. in every color and cannot wait to get them. I also liked several other pairs, but they were overpriced.

"Friends don't let friends...drink white zinfandel"

gigi11251336588338.767803 PostsRegistered 11/4/2010

Darn, wish I'd seen them. I always like winamac's taste.

brii1336588459.00324317 PostsRegistered 7/14/2008

I like bling, but I think she went overboard this time. Very tacky.

winamac11336588729.5530972 PostsRegistered 12/29/2010Indiana
On 5/9/2012 gigi1125 said:

Darn, wish I'd seen them. I always like winamac's taste.

Thanks Gigi!! They were really cute! She sold 2o thousand pairs! Just enough bling! I'll find the item number and post it when I have a chance! Have a great day

"Friends don't let friends...drink white zinfandel"

LipstickDi­va1336588940.3838712 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio
On 5/9/2012 gigi1125 said:

Darn, wish I'd seen them. I always like winamac's taste.


Here is the link to them.

http://www.hsn.com/shoes-handbags/joan-boyce-bejeweled-electroplated-demi-wedge_p-6681338_xp.aspx?&changedurl=1

I think they were $39.90 yesterday as the special price. If you can find a coupon, you may be able to get close to that price.

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

gigi11251336589057.34803 PostsRegistered 11/4/2010

Thanks, Queen! I don't think they're too blingy at all. I'll be on the lookout for a coupon.

winamac11336589217.43330972 PostsRegistered 12/29/2010Indiana
Gigi they will go on sale at some point!! I'll buy several other colors when they go down! I loved her ts from last year and received tons of compliments on them. I , too, think they have just the rite amount of bling! I'll let u know when I notice they go down, lol!

"Friends don't let friends...drink white zinfandel"

gigi11251336589554.523803 PostsRegistered 11/4/2010

Thanks, winamac!

LuvitorLIT1336592500.732984 PostsRegistered 3/23/2005NYC

I brought 168-870 in the silver/taupe color. I almost went for the two-band sandal but I won't get as much use out of those. Her shoes were going like hotcakes, I hope they are as comfortable as they look.

LipstickDi­va1336596203.36738712 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio

If anyone likes a higher wedge, these shoes are fantastic and unbelievably comfortable:

http://www.hsn.com/shoes-handbags/me-too-joni-stretch-wedge-sandal_p-6707767_xp.aspx

I bought these in the white/beige combo and have worn them a few times already for several hours at a time and I cannot believe how comfortable they are. I bought mine at Shoebuy because they were $10.00 cheaper, I had a coupon code for 15% off of the cheaper price plus free s/h.

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

ballyk1336597642.8134894 PostsRegistered 7/3/2006http://ballyk.shutterfly.com/
On 5/9/2012 winamac1 said: I wanted her t.s. in every color and cannot wait to get them. I also liked several other pairs, but they were overpriced.

Not sure if you remember but we talked about her sequin boots that were a tsv a couple years ago. I got a pair on ebay for a great price this fall and wore them all winter.

I also got the blouse that sold out before it was even presented. Now that's bling{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

winamac11336646146.57730972 PostsRegistered 12/29/2010Indiana
On 5/9/2012 ballyk said:
On 5/9/2012 winamac1 said: I wanted her t.s. in every color and cannot wait to get them. I also liked several other pairs, but they were overpriced.

Not sure if you remember but we talked about her sequin boots that were a tsv a couple years ago. I got a pair on ebay for a great price this fall and wore them all winter.

I also got the blouse that sold out before it was even presented. Now that's bling{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Hi Bally! I absolutely remember that. I love those sequin boots. That's another item that I never fail to get compliments on. I have the "real" UGG sequin, and I love them too, but those were $160 or so. I like a lot of Joan's boots and shoes, but I try to wait to get them on sale. I love a bit of bling. Some people love bling and some hate bling. Some can pull it off and some can't. I both love bling and can pull it off while looking fabulous as, I'm sure, you can.Wink (and gigi) I was so tempted to get multiple pairs of her T.S. this week, but I was out of town and didn't even see the presentation. I opted for the gold as the rose gold were all waitlisted in my size early in the morning. Have a great day!!

"Friends don't let friends...drink white zinfandel"

Desertdi1336648395.14715968 PostsRegistered 7/14/2007Surface of the Sun

Cute.....but I was worried about the metallic picking up the extreme heat from the pavement in PHX.

catprincess1336669754.7972365 PostsRegistered 4/9/2007Rocky Mountains

Who is Joan Boyce? Is she some old model that decided to disguise herself & sell clothes & jewelry? HSN acts like she is a household name! She is NOT a famous designer. Yes, I think she is freaky looking too! Most people that wear big heavy glasses do so to ddisguise their features! Her stuff is too outrageous & expensive for me!

barbados1336670159.47314405 PostsRegistered 5/21/2007
On 5/10/2012 catprincess said:

Who is Joan Boyce? Is she some old model that decided to disguise herself & sell clothes & jewelry? HSN acts like she is a household name! She is NOT a famous designer. Yes, I think she is freaky looking too! Most people that wear big heavy glasses do so to ddisguise their features! Her stuff is too outrageous & expensive for me!


You must be a kid. You sure have alot to learn.

LipstickDi­va133667281938712 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio
On 5/10/2012 catprincess said:

Who is Joan Boyce? Is she some old model that decided to disguise herself & sell clothes & jewelry? HSN acts like she is a household name! She is NOT a famous designer. Yes, I think she is freaky looking too! Most people that wear big heavy glasses do so to ddisguise their features! Her stuff is too outrageous & expensive for me!

And you know this how? I think those large glasses suit her to an absolute "t." Cannot imagine her without them. Same with Sylvia Weinstock, the woman who has done some of the most fabulous cakes.

Perhaps you should look up Joan Boyce. No she's probably not a household name but she's not just selling on HSN because she decided to put her name on stuff.

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

Helen Bach1336674842.062623 PostsRegistered 10/20/2009

I really liked them, especially the black but I don't NEED them, and today they are more expensive...Please post when they go back down in price and I might just snap up a pair.

ballyk1336687558.5974894 PostsRegistered 7/3/2006http://ballyk.shutterfly.com/
On 5/10/2012 winamac1 said:
On 5/9/2012 ballyk said:
On 5/9/2012 winamac1 said: I wanted her t.s. in every color and cannot wait to get them. I also liked several other pairs, but they were overpriced.

Not sure if you remember but we talked about her sequin boots that were a tsv a couple years ago. I got a pair on ebay for a great price this fall and wore them all winter.

I also got the blouse that sold out before it was even presented. Now that's bling{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Hi Bally! I absolutely remember that. I love those sequin boots. That's another item that I never fail to get compliments on. I have the "real" UGG sequin, and I love them too, but those were $160 or so. I like a lot of Joan's boots and shoes, but I try to wait to get them on sale. I love a bit of bling. Some people love bling and some hate bling. Some can pull it off and some can't. I both love bling and can pull it off while looking fabulous as, I'm sure, you can.Wink (and gigi) I was so tempted to get multiple pairs of her T.S. this week, but I was out of town and didn't even see the presentation. I opted for the gold as the rose gold were all waitlisted in my size early in the morning. Have a great day!!

LOL I have the silver sequin Uggs too but ended up wearing the JB most of the time. I always get compliments, even from men.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Page 1 of 2