TSV(R) Preview
25 Members and 9330 Guests Online

Fashion Talk

Travelon RFID Purse Organizer

Started 1320325562.627 in Fashion Talk | Last reply 1320329181.297 by imaclotheshog
replies

I know this is a new item on QVC but I'm wondering how well this would work compard to an RFID wallet, etc. I'm one of those concerned with identify theft as I nipped one in the bud as the card company called me when a mysterious big charge was put through on my card in another state. The person messed up the CID and I always inform the companies when traveling out of my state.

A house is not a home unless it has a cat!. ...Thus said Midnight!
QVC Member since merger with CVN.... many dollars and products ago!

Page 1 of 1
imaclothes­hog1320329181.29721676 PostsRegistered 2/12/2006

Interesting. That's good you caught the breach before it was a real problem!

I purchased this as a gift for a friend that travels out of the country a lot, I think this makes a great gift. I may get one for myself later on. I would imagine that it is made of the same type of material as the wallets with this technology.

With the purse organizer, I would think that she could just put her existing wallet, inside the organizer and zip it up and she would still be protected. Hoping that is how it works. That way she can also put her passport in the organizer as well without having to have a separate passport holder.

"If you can't make it better, you can laugh at it". ~Erma Bombeck

Page 1 of 1