Contributor

They are truly lovely but I certainly wish that they would use some average sized girls to model the clothing! 5'11" and a size extra small is not average! I know some tall ladies but none that tiny. How bout a girl who's 5'3" and wears an extra large or a 1X? Since QVC sells petites and plus sizes why doesn't a model represent those sizes for us?

Sometimes especially in the D&Co line the girls look like they've had a growth spurt over the summer and their pants are too short! Not crops or ankle but just too short with the crotch pulled down too low to make the hem meet their shoes.

To be fair, how bout a tall heavier girl to model the "tall"? Very few of use are the size of super models. I believe that if you at least had an average sized model, maybe size Large and 5'4" or so that I could tell better how the clothes might look on me. Does anyone agree???

These beautiful girls do a great job but it doesn't do justice to the clothing to belt everything because the extra small is too big for the model!