Meant for Mom
14 Members and 14119 Guests Online

Dooney & Bourke

I Love Dooney

Started 1320781019.85 in Dooney & Bourke | Last reply 1320851923.413 by cinebee
replies

Got a "get em now before they are gone" email from I Love Dooney. I'm on serious HBR but here is what I got in case anyone is interested

<table width="800" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> <tbody> <tr> <td colspan="3" align="left"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" align="middle">I Love Dooney</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3"> <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> <tbody> <tr> <td>http://cts.vresp.com/c/?ILoveDooney.com/572c2db3d3/10b5afd6e6/7c0118ed6f/utm_content=jjnsacto@aol.com&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Here Today, Gone Tomorrow on ILoveDooney!</td> <td>http://cts.vresp.com/c/?ILoveDooney.com/572c2db3d3/10b5afd6e6/5592977489/utm_content=jjnsacto@aol.com&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Here Today, Gone Tomorrow on ILoveDooney!</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="middle" width="266">http://cts.vresp.com/c/?ILoveDooney.com/572c2db3d3/10b5afd6e6/7839dd063c/utm_content=jjnsacto@aol.com&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term= 1975 Signature Mini Margot Crossbody Price: $90.00 Save $55.00 Off Retail&utm_campaign=Here Today, Gone Tomorrow on ILoveDooney!
1975 Signature Mini Margot Crossbody
Price: $90.00

Save $55.00 Off Retail
</td> <td align="middle" width="266">http://cts.vresp.com/c/?ILoveDooney.com/572c2db3d3/10b5afd6e6/4a2affcc2d/utm_content=jjnsacto@aol.com&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term= Quilted Spicy Backpack Price: $178.00 Save $60.00 Off Retail&utm_campaign=Here Today, Gone Tomorrow on ILoveDooney!
Quilted Spicy Backpack
Price: $178.00

Save $60.00 Off Retail
</td> <td align="middle" width="266">http://cts.vresp.com/c/?ILoveDooney.com/572c2db3d3/10b5afd6e6/96dcbeb6d0/utm_content=jjnsacto@aol.com&utm_source=VerticalResponse&utm_medium=Email&utm_term= Cork N/S Zipper Sac Price: $160.00 Save $68.00 Off Retail&utm_campaign=Here Today, Gone Tomorrow on ILoveDooney!
Cork N/S Zipper Sac
Price: $160.00
Save $68.00 Off Retail
</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> <tbody> <tr> <td colspan="2">
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?ILoveDooney.com/572c2db3d3/10b5afd6e6/061c7e28e7</td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <table width="800" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF"> <tbody> <tr align="middle"> <td>

About Us</td> <td>

Service</td> <td>

Policies</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

<map id="Map2" name="Map2"> Find ILoveDooney on eBay ILoveDooney.com</map><map id="MapA" name="MapA"> Portofino Large Grommet Sac Calf Pouchette</map><map id="Map" name="Map"> 1975 DB Signature Drawstring Dillen II Mini Barrel</map>



Page 1 of 1
TamsTT1320783024.50358 PostsRegistered 8/3/2011

I got the same e-mail and it is tempting, but I am waiting on the 12 days of Dooney or another TSV.

cinebee1320784514.866365 PostsRegistered 5/7/2007

I got it too. None for me. Strange but I seem to be uninterested in handbags lately. I know, somebody needs to call the looney bin and have me committed. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to.
-Alfred A. Montapert

violachris­ty1320791155.81743 PostsRegistered 11/18/2010

I would love to have another large grommet sac... I have grey and would like teal or brown. But I'm also sort of waiting on 12 days of Dooney. (Although last year 12 days was kindof disappointing if I recall?)

suzyQ31320791570.15323005 PostsRegistered 3/15/2007
On 11/8/2011 cinebee said:

I got it too. None for me. Strange but I seem to be uninterested in handbags lately. I know, somebody needs to call the looney bin and have me committed. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

In this case wouldn't that be the Dooney bin?

Sorry, just couldn't resist.

Business success today in America is "the compounded result of previous prosperity" -- Michael Kinsey

Westiegirl1320794288.265288 PostsRegistered 1/24/2008
On 11/8/2011 suzyQ3 said:
On 11/8/2011 cinebee said:

I got it too. None for me. Strange but I seem to be uninterested in handbags lately. I know, somebody needs to call the looney bin and have me committed. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

In this case wouldn't that be the Dooney bin?

Sorry, just couldn't resist.

Or is it the "no Dooney" bin?? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

ETA Thanks for posting this, Joy! Smile

Sue

Last edited on 11/8/2011

Last edited on 11/8/2011

"I'd rather regret the things I've done, than the things I did not do."

Panders1320801517.681984 PostsRegistered 10/19/2011North Carolina

Joy thanks for passing on the great deals. I love the DB Drawstring!

Pam

cinebee1320851923.4136365 PostsRegistered 5/7/2007
On 11/8/2011 Westiegirl said:
On 11/8/2011 suzyQ3 said:
On 11/8/2011 cinebee said:

I got it too. None for me. Strange but I seem to be uninterested in handbags lately. I know, somebody needs to call the looney bin and have me committed. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

In this case wouldn't that be the Dooney bin?

Sorry, just couldn't resist.

Or is it the "no Dooney" bin?? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

ETA Thanks for posting this, Joy! Smile

Sue

Last edited on 11/8/2011

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to.
-Alfred A. Montapert

Page 1 of 1