Better Than Black Friday
111 Members and 16802 Guests Online

Dooney & Bourke

Upcoming Dooney Show Schedule

Started 1291501712.457 in Dooney & Bourke | Last reply 1291505640.33 by JoyJ
replies

Just got an email reminder from QVC re: the upcoming Dooney show. Here is the schedule (or at least what they sent me.. its a copy paste)

Dooney & Bourke Mon 12/6/2010 2 AM - 4 AM ET
Dooney & Bourke Mon 12/6/2010 1 PM - 3 PM ET
Dooney & Bourke Mon 12/6/2010 10 PM - 11 PM ET
Dooney & Bourke Wed 12/22/2010 5 PM - 6 PM ET

Page 1 of 1
SIU Mom1291502838.9473369 PostsRegistered 11/30/2009

Hi Joy!

My DVR is showing a scheduled show Sunday, 12/05/10 9:00am CT. I checked QVC's program guide online and it shows the same thing. I hope they are not going to cancel it.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

SarahW1291503240.8816158 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Dang! I hate those stoopid 2-4 a.m. shows!! Good thing I'll be up trying to buy something on the 12DoD!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

JoyJ1291505084.8776791 PostsRegistered 4/10/2010California
On 12/4/2010 SIU Mom said:

Hi Joy!

My DVR is showing a scheduled show Sunday, 12/05/10 9:00am CT. I checked QVC's program guide online and it shows the same thing. I hope they are not going to cancel it.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Well when I posted the schedule the last time, there were conflicts between what they sent me and whats on the program guide. I guess I'll just go with what the program guide says.. or try to watch at each time!!!

SIU Mom1291505399.8073369 PostsRegistered 11/30/2009
On 12/4/2010 JoyJ said:
On 12/4/2010 SIU Mom said:

Hi Joy!

My DVR is showing a scheduled show Sunday, 12/05/10 9:00am CT. I checked QVC's program guide online and it shows the same thing. I hope they are not going to cancel it.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Well when I posted the schedule the last time, there were conflicts between what they sent me and whats on the program guide. I guess I'll just go with what the program guide says.. or try to watch at each time!!!

The DVR is set to go! I know I'll be up at 9am, but the 2am show will been seen later on the DVR. I try so hard to watch those shows! I set my alarm, wake up for about 5-10 minutes and then I'm back to sleep!

JoyJ1291505640.336791 PostsRegistered 4/10/2010California
On 12/4/2010 SIU Mom said:
On 12/4/2010 JoyJ said:
On 12/4/2010 SIU Mom said:

Hi Joy!

My DVR is showing a scheduled show Sunday, 12/05/10 9:00am CT. I checked QVC's program guide online and it shows the same thing. I hope they are not going to cancel it.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Well when I posted the schedule the last time, there were conflicts between what they sent me and whats on the program guide. I guess I'll just go with what the program guide says.. or try to watch at each time!!!

The DVR is set to go! I know I'll be up at 9am, but the 2am show will been seen later on the DVR. I try so hard to watch those shows! I set my alarm, wake up for about 5-10 minutes and then I'm back to sleep!

LOL.. fortunately, I'm on PST time and 3 hours behind.. so these can be reasonable hours for me. I remember one show was on at 7 am ET which was 4 am for me.. I missed that one!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Page 1 of 1