TSV(R) Preview
127 Members and 13801 Guests Online

Dooney & Bourke

happy cyber monday!!!!!!!!!!

Started 1291040169.597 in Dooney & Bourke | Last reply 1291128137.15 by shesallthat

what are you girls buying today????

i have been up for four hours - can't remember how many sites i have gone too!!! - but i have 8 more to go!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} then i am going back to bed until this afternoon!!!! the numbers and letters on the sites have started swirling all around and sometimes i forget i already have something in a cart and wonder why i have ended up with 5 of them when i wanted only 1!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t} but i can't stop until my list has been finished. too many good deals out there just waiting for me!!

she said: "that's alot of money to spend on a purse!" and i instantly knew we could not be friends.

Page 1 of 1
misspammie1291041144.6912555 PostsRegistered 3/14/2010now in Virginia

shes, you sound better organized than I. Yesterday, my computer was "stupid", so today I'm not sure what great sales I got or didn't?!?!?!?!?

"jus' sanwiches and milk"

shesallthat1291050713.4910323 PostsRegistered 4/4/2005

misspammie - i'm always organized with a plan! you have to be on shopping days like this - like you found out yesterday. some sites are going to be soooooo busy with people you don't have time to "window shop" and decide later. if you can get in you need to know exactly what it is you want or by the time you can it may not be available anymore.{#emotions_dlg.huh} i hope you have a better time today!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

she said: "that's alot of money to spend on a purse!" and i instantly knew we could not be friends.

SarahW1291073690.03716154 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Hiya, SAT! It took me a couple of hours to go through my email "offers" today!! GEESH. I'm cross-eyed from checking out website deals. (And I didn't buy a THING...yet. {#emotions_dlg.w00t})

JoyJ1291074192.9276791 PostsRegistered 4/10/2010California

It took me about an hour and a half to get through my offers this morning and so far I haven't bought anything. Now I am going through this afternoon's offers and I can't get anywhere on the web sites as they all must be slammed. I am taking that as a sign to put my wallet away and back away from the computer!!

bengals gal1291076848.5277514 PostsRegistered 3/30/2010

Hiya SAT!!!! How are ya?

Girl I can smell your credit cards burning all the way here in Indiana!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Hope you got some great deals!

University Of Bling Graduate....Class of 2011
I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me.~Selena Gomez

SarahW1291079550.11716154 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 11/29/2010 bengals gal said:

Hiya SAT!!!! How are ya?

Girl I can smell your credit cards burning all the way here in Indiana!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Sheesh...I always thought you were in Ohio, BG!!

bengals gal1291079679.147514 PostsRegistered 3/30/2010
On 11/29/2010 SarahW said:

Hiya SAT!!!! How are ya?

Nope! I was was raised in Indiana, moved to Ohio for about 10 years and now I'm back in Indiana!

FOOLED YA!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

SarahW1291089089.1916154 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
On 11/29/2010 SarahW said:

Hiya SAT!!!! How are ya?

Nope! I was was raised in Indiana, moved to Ohio for about 10 years and now I'm back in Indiana!

FOOLED YA!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Rascal!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

NHkvs1291095876.0534428 PostsRegistered 5/4/2010New England Coast

Hiya SAT!!!! How are ya?

BG-I'm tired from just reading the 112 emails I got today that had deals a plenty on them! I'd love to help the economy, but there's a limit! Although the deal on some Uggs was very appealing! I keep filling out the form "Win a Dooney,"....a girl can wish! {#emotions_dlg.lol}-That would be a "deal"-Karen

NHkvs

shesallthat1291121211.3410323 PostsRegistered 4/4/2005

my head is still spinning from seeing all those emails in my box when i logged on sunday night - and they kept coming on monday! i didn't think i was going to make it because of course my sinus's decided to attack me and holding my head up and looking at this screen was almost more than i could bare! but it was worth it!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} one of the things i wanted and had been looking for was a glass punch bowl ladle. (don't laugh - it's the southern belle in me! i despise those plastic ladles they give even when you buy a nice $$$ punch bowl! {#emotions_dlg.laugh})

so now i am a happy girl looking foward to using it for the next holiday party.

bengals gal1291121934.777514 PostsRegistered 3/30/2010

I hope you are feeling better SAT!

Glad you were able to core your ladle!!!

Enjoy all your goodies when you receive them!

shesallthat1291122127.83710323 PostsRegistered 4/4/2005

hey BG!!!

how are you today? did you get any shopping done yesterday,too?

thank you {#emotions_dlg.wub} - i feel much better today. we had awful weather last night - tornado was in our area but thank God it went past us so we were up late into the night keeping an eye on the weather.

bengals gal1291122493.4977514 PostsRegistered 3/30/2010
On 11/30/2010 shesallthat said:

hey BG!!!

how are you today? did you get any shopping done yesterday,too?

thank you {#emotions_dlg.wub} - i feel much better today. we had awful weather last night - tornado was in our area but thank God it went past us so we were up late into the night keeping an eye on the weather.

I'm good! Thank you for asking!

Glad you are feeling better and the bad weather passed you! We get that kind of weather here all the time and it can be very scary!

I didn't do any shopping yesterday. Believe it or not, I've had my Christmas shopping done for about a week now!

I did stop in B&BW and picked up a Night-light Wallflower, some bulbs for it and a lipgloss and I got 2 pair of really thick warm socks, and a new John Saul book from Meijer. That was the extent of my shopping.

shesallthat1291123903.59710323 PostsRegistered 4/4/2005

i don't know how you do it BG - done already!!!! that is such a foreign concept to me. omg - DH and i will be out on christmas eve shopping every year!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} yes that is what i said - we are THOSE kind of people!! {#emotions_dlg.lol} the stores start putting things on clearance a couple of days before christmas so we are forced to go back and get something. i need another good book now that you mention it.

bengals gal1291126290.2077514 PostsRegistered 3/30/2010
On 11/30/2010 shesallthat said:

i don't know how you do it BG - done already!!!! that is such a foreign concept to me. omg - DH and i will be out on christmas eve shopping every year!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} yes that is what i said - we are THOSE kind of people!! {#emotions_dlg.lol} the stores start putting things on clearance a couple of days before christmas so we are forced to go back and get something. i need another good book now that you mention it.

Usually I am one of THOSE people too! lol. But this year I decided I just wanted to get it done so I'm not rushing around at the last minute and plus now if I see alittle something cute I might want to grab for someone I can pick it up without having to worry about having enough money for the presents I really wanted to get.

I read every night before bed so I have to have books at all times! I'm a big horror fan. I've read almost every Richard Laymon and Stephen King book their is! I HAVE read every single V.C. Andrews book and a ton of John Saul! I love to read!

shesallthat1291128137.1510323 PostsRegistered 4/4/2005

i LOVE to read,too!!! if i don't have anything i just can not rest until i find my next great book. i know i should not be looking for one because i have sooooo much more i need to do around here for the 2nd part of the holiday's - and i have not even started framing my mirrors yet!! {#emotions_dlg.crying} - but i am almost done with "rhett butler's people" (very good and true to GWTW!!) and i know when i find a moment to relax i like to reach for a book and "leave" for a little while.

Page 1 of 1