The Joy of Christmas
43 Members and 6926 Guests Online

Candles

Best, strongest, longest lasting wax cubes for warmers?

Started 1327953139.28 in Candles | Last reply 1328019958.84 by jesuschick
replies

I bought a BH&G warmer today as suggested by several of you (thank you!). I got the Butterscotch Maple cubes and the Cinnamon Spice cubes.

Now I feel compelled to get several other fragrances.

A sweet poster suggested Haley's Heavenly Scents. I will definitely check that out.

What other brands do you suggest? Scentsy? Yankee? Individual sellers on etsy? Other?

I'd appreciate your tips since I am new to this!

Page 1 of 1
Shop Till ­you Drop1327956667.4755 PostsRegistered 2/4/2010TX

Hi..I am a fan on the Yankee melts. I have had some really good luck with them staying strong for several burnings without getting a burned smell. So far I have been using the Fall and holiday scents, but looking forward to breaking into the spring scents. I have enjoyed some of the Better Homes and Gardens as well. The spa scent is worth a try for sure if you are looking for a clean watery smell..Enjoy

pepes mom1327965221.035284 PostsRegistered 7/21/2005SW PA

I've had great luck with :

Haley's Heavenly Scents

Angel Made Scents

NeNe's Kitchen Melts

Cleanse Your Soul

Shady Mountain Candle (currently closed but has plans to reopen)

Ten Digit Creations.

If you do Facebook, there is a page called What Smells So Good that discusses all things wax. Its a great place to go if you want to be enabled.

~ Pepe's Mom ~

I'm cool toned. Yellow foundations make me look jaundiced. That is NOT the look I am going for.

Mary Bailey1327965661.4977271 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004sw of Chicago

I'm still a big fan of Gold Canyon

Be kind. For everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
Just Remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn't the way they actually are. - John Green

Rustys mom1327967520.9794 PostsRegistered 11/19/2007Ohio

You may want to try crossroadscandles.com. Love their Buttered Maple Syrup. I have never bought their melts but the candle is wonderful, scents the whole house. This is my favorite scent from them, also love the kettle corn. And they are made in the state of Ohio, my home state. Try them, you won't be disappointed.

Last edited on 1/30/2012

Last edited on 1/30/2012

Candlefrea­klady1327970354.977633 PostsRegistered 5/17/2007Southeast Tennessee

As far as melts go, I also am a fan of the Better Homes and Gardens squares. Their Sugared Melon Kiwi is a good one. Also I love the Scentsationals Cupcake. Smells just like a cake in the oven, Yum! As far as the online vendors, Candles From The Keeping Room has some great tarts. Her name is Carol and she has tons of great tarts. You can get sampler packages also. She usually sends a few freebies for you to try. She's good to get back with you if you have any questions. I've not ordered from her in several months, but that's just because I have too many candles that need burning first{#emotions_dlg.mellow} Here is a link to her site.

http://candlesfromthekeepingroom.com/

Hebrews 11
1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

mallemo1327978501.3739997 PostsRegistered 7/1/2007Minnesota
On 1/30/2012 Candlefreaklady said:

As far as melts go, I also am a fan of the Better Homes and Gardens squares. Their Sugared Melon Kiwi is a good one. Also I love the Scentsationals Cupcake. Smells just like a cake in the oven, Yum! As far as the online vendors, Candles From The Keeping Room has some great tarts. Her name is Carol and she has tons of great tarts. You can get sampler packages also. She usually sends a few freebies for you to try. She's good to get back with you if you have any questions. I've not ordered from her in several months, but that's just because I have too many candles that need burning first{#emotions_dlg.mellow} Here is a link to her site.

http://candlesfromthekeepingroom.com/

I would second the recommendation to order from Carol and the BH&G/Scentsationals melts are very good. Scentsationals has a website and they are carried at Walmart and Hobby Lobby.

MntnGirl741327981947.02198 PostsRegistered 4/13/2011

I am a big fan of tarts/wax melts in the following brands:

Swan Creek

Candleberry

Crossroads

I think all of these give off great scent throw. :)

I've heard lots of good things about the BH&Gardens melts, but haven't tried them yet.

jesuschick1328019958.841545 PostsRegistered 3/20/2008Kansas City, MO

Well now I'll not move form my computer checking all of these out!

Thank you VERY much!!

I joined the facebook group. Now I can be enabled even more. Thanks for that great tip as well!

Page 1 of 1