New Contributor

I just discovered Slatkin candles!!

On Easy Pay Day, I bought the Slatkin large snowflake luminarie with winter scent candle. I love it!! I took the candle out & sat it on my dining room table. I haven't lit it, but took the lid off. I can smell it every time I walk past. To me, it doesn't smell like winter or Christmas. It just smells fantastic & to me great for any time. It's funny, though. Before my 15 yr. old son saw the snowflake luminarie or the winter label on the candle, he told me he really liked that Christmas candle. I asked him what made it Christmasy to him, he didn't know but it did. So, to him it must smell differently than to me. We both love it, though. So, I'm happy. If all of Slatkin scents are as good as this one & you can actually smell them, like this one, I will be looking for many more of his candles.

Then, today, I saw that that all clearance will be 5 easy pays for the 4th of July weekend and there are some Slatkin candles on clearance & really great prices. So, I bought the snowman luninarie (with 2 candles), the green /white striped candle, the gingerbread house luninarie (with 2 candles), the small snowflake luminarie (with frosted cranberry candle), and 2 acorns with candles (one for my sister who always hosts Thanksgiving for the family). The prices were all on clearance, so it's a great time to buy them. I am so excited! can't wait to get them.

Now, I want to get one for the summer. I looked at the tulips (set of 3) and the lotus ones (green or pink). The tulips have great reviews & the lotus have none, yet. Does anyone have the lotus ones? The tulips are on easy pay, but I wanted to snatch up the great winter clearance pieces before they are all gone. So, I didn't want to spend any more money today. But, I will want to get something for the summer soon. I couldn't decide which lotus one to get, even though they, too, are on clearance. I was hoping for some 1st hand opinions.

I am so glad I bought my first Slatkin candle. I think I will be looking for Slatkin shows from now on.

Colette