Just-Reduced Clearance
69 Members and 11475 Guests Online

Beauty Banter

What's the BEST serum/cream to rid the "11's" between the eyebrow's?

Started 1267476717 in Beauty Banter | Last reply 1267739833 by Eliza3
Mine are not deep at all - more "fine lined," but I don't want them to get worse nor do I want any injections....what do you ladies swear by?

Page 1 of 1
Subject126747727711269 PostsRegistered 2/24/2007
I have been using Isomers acetyl heapeptide-8 for the last 6 or 7 years now. I am 55 and noticed years ago I was starting to get those 11 's - I am happy to say today I do not have them at all! In fact my forehead has no wrinkles at all. I use it morning and night between the eyes- on my neck and the lines by my mouth on each side. I also wear sunglasses both on cloudy days and sunny days. I use sun screen 365 days a year no matter what the weather.

Running ou­t of return$1267477655907 PostsRegistered 4/24/2009
I like Philosophy...my sister says the Distinction one is magic.

bellaughs126747770184 PostsRegistered 1/15/2010
> I have been using Isomers acetyl heapeptide-8 for the
> last 6 or 7 years now. I am 55 and noticed years ago
> I was starting to get those 11 's - I am happy to say
> today I do not have them at all! In fact my forehead
> has no wrinkles at all. I use it morning and night
> between the eyes- on my neck and the lines by my
> mouth on each side. I also wear sunglasses both on
> cloudy days and sunny days. I use sun screen 365 days
> a year no matter what the weather.
Thank you for your reply - this sounds like it's worth trying! I also use an spf every day & sunglasses all the time : )

OCGurl12674781327273 PostsRegistered 8/2/2007Palm Desert, CA
retinol, retin A
although it didnt work for the deep "1" i have and i get Botox for that,
these have work for fine lines/crows feet around my eyes, as I do not need any injection help there,
so if your 11's are fine lines this should help.
HTH :)
--
OCGurl 48, Fair to medium skin, medium brown hair, hazel eyes. Mind, body, spirit - stay balanced...Spend time with the ones you love. Be healthy, eat nutritionally, exercise and have fun. Mom to 2 wonderful sons, 27 & 29.
"A girl can wait for Mr. Right to come along, but in the meantime that doesnt mean she can't have a wonderful time with Mr. Wrong"...."Cher...The Goddess Within"

Shopper23412674786035 PostsRegistered 2/2/2009
Three products that work on wrinkles on the face I can recommend to you are the following:
1) Particia Wexler Instant Airbrush Line Smoothing Superconealer
[url http://www.jewelry-city-and-more.com/product/particia-wexler-instant-airbrush-line-smoothing-superconealer][/url]
2) Juvena Juvedical Renewing Mask
[url http://www.jewelry-city-and-more.com/product/bath-and-body-works-juvena-juvedical-renewing-mask][/url]
and
3)Caudalie Radiance Day Fluid SPF8 Anti-ageing Firming Cream
[url http://www.jewelry-city-and-more.com/product/caudalie-radiance-day-fluid-spf8-anti-ageing-firming-cream][/url]
Each of these products have received good reviews from buyers and they're affordable. They might be worth looking into for your skin.
Also, as was already mentions, a good sunscreen with SPF is essential.
Finally, a lot of people are trying out FIR sauna treatments, for better wrinkle free skin. However, those treatments can be costly although effective. ($75 a treatment and up.)
Good luck

Muttlvr12674800342608 PostsRegistered 9/18/2005
The BEST is Botox.
--
"Being an optimist after getting everything you want, doesn't count".
Kin Hubbard

Brabls126748013714740 PostsRegistered 4/27/2007
I had deep 11's. Avalon Organics CoQ10 serum get rid of them! Took about 6 weeks. 55yo dry skin

Shelbelle126748414932817 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
> The BEST is Botox.
>
> --
> "Being an optimist after getting everything you want,
> doesn't count".
>
> Kin Hubbard
I would have to agree, because I have tried every cream and serum out there and nothing has worked.

bellaughs126760090384 PostsRegistered 1/15/2010
Thanks for the Avalon suggestion !!
--
Edited by bellaughs at 03/02/2010 10:22 PM PST

Last edited on 3/3/2010

Meg shops12676040822250 PostsRegistered 8/3/2006
I use HIAT on my slightly visible 11s at night and things are definitley plumped up and looking better in the morning. Certainly not a long term solution though.
Then I have a pack of Frownies that I've never used because I can't imagine that I frown while I sleep. But who knows.?:|
--
Meg

Meg - still shopping

Keli1312676128017516 PostsRegistered 1/24/2006
Renova/Retin-A has softened my 11's and I've also been using Isomers Acetyl Hexapeptide 8 for a few years now. The Isomers product has softened them even more. I also like using Isomers Time Freeze for my 11's. My 11's were deeper than yours but these products have softened the lines up enough where they don't bother me as much anymore.
I've done Botox and love it but my hubby is unemployed right now so I'm holding off on starting up Botox injections again until he starts working again.

CraZLadE12677161661259 PostsRegistered 12/29/2007moutains of Carolina
Wow. I need to try the Isomers 8 stuff. I use Isomers One line and it is good. I have a very deep 11 that I hate since people think I'm mad or mean and I don't want to be perceived as that just b/c I have an 11. Can't afford Botox or I'd do it.
I have Frownies but my problem is getting them to really stick. The corners start unsticking and then it bothers me and I end up pulling them off. Maybe I need to find a different way to "glue" them on better! I don't know.
If by a slim chance (like getting hit by lightning) that I win the lottery, 1st thing I'm doing is Botox!!!

wackers12677168346154 PostsRegistered 7/12/2007SW
I think it really depends on how deep the "11's" are as to what would work best. Mine are deep because I have always squinced up my face (more from tension than frowning) so I don't notice any topical making that much of a difference for mine. I do see benefits on other parts of my face but not the 11's so much. Botox is the only real solution for me but that's okay ......... I figure for what I'd pay using those pricey unwrinkle type serums, getting B shots will run about the same ~

ibb38126771711511373 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
I have a little tube of green cream 2. Has anyone had experience (&/or luck) with that? I've been dabbing my 11's and forehead creases with PTR's unwrinkle and the results have been minimal- unless the newer products have been bumped up a notch, I wouldn't go with PTR... :-(

Eliza31267717502652 PostsRegistered 11/3/2009
> Mine are not deep at all - more "fine lined," but I
> don't want them to get worse nor do I want any
> injections....what do you ladies swear by?
Are you currently using any products>?

wackers12677208476154 PostsRegistered 7/12/2007SW
I have been reading up a lot on these types of products this week and it seems to vary widely over who sees results from what .............. ie: some have had remarkable results from PTR's Unwrinkle while others not as much and the same seemed to be true of other more popular brands (Isomers, Dr P, etc.) I think it boils down to what is typical for skincare in general ............ some respond really well to one brand while others see no benefits whatsoever. I have come to accept that our skin is as unique as the rest of us and we will all respond accordingly. That doesn't help much when looking for recommendations but at least it explains why there is such discrepancy. I also suspect that some might be more religious about using products regularly (as in AM and PM every single day) and for an appropriate period of time while others expect overnight results and judge a product prematurely. I use to be guilty of that myself but now I try to give anything I buy at least a 60 day time frame before making any judgement about it's efficacy~

scorpio381312677362192200 PostsRegistered 3/18/2007Indy
> I have been using Isomers acetyl heapeptide-8 for the
> last 6 or 7 years now. I am 55 and noticed years ago
> I was starting to get those 11 's - I am happy to say
> today I do not have them at all! In fact my forehead
> has no wrinkles at all. I use it morning and night
> between the eyes- on my neck and the lines by my
> mouth on each side.
This is good to hear! I just ordered some yesterday and can't wait to start using it with my other Isomers items.
Thanks!
--
"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another."
Luciano de Crescenzo

laydesher1267736512227 PostsRegistered 5/29/2005
What I find works best for me is VERY long bangs! B-) I have tried so many products to no avail.

Kindaglitzy12677396944324 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004
I have had good results with PTR Unwrinkle, you do have to use it according to directions and twice a day is recommended. Although my 11, actually I only have half of an 11 or 1, is still not totally gone I have seen marked improvement. I also use it on my parenthesis. I plan to keep using the product. I do not have any noticeable allergies to this product as is the case for me with a lot of products so I'm sticking with what works for me.

Eliza31267739833652 PostsRegistered 11/3/2009
Perricone has gotten rid of many of my wrinkles. My fave is Cold Plasma. You should try and sample these if you are interested.
http://blog.perriconemd.com/private-special/
http://blog.perriconemd.com/super-private-special/

Page 1 of 1